Posted (edited)

Are the bulls back or is this even better as could this just be utility in action... Spin those wheels!!! 

Edited by The_Mainlander
Adding image
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FYI all, I’ve been looking at the CSC volumes on Bitrue with the CSC/XRP pair.

What I can Cleary see is a Buy Wall which has around 2M and a Sell Wall with another 2M which has a price of 0.006930 which is why so far the 0.007000 as yet has not broken.

If the Sell Wall is removed it could spike ... but be careful if the Buy Wall is removed it could fall, badly.

Right now, someone, a Bot/Whale is harvesting and holding the price in the 0.006200 to 0.007000 range to either build buyer confidence and unload at a higher price or to build their holdings before letting it run ... 

Be careful.

• Thanks 1

FYI: 

Has anyone had any success with the Bitrue, referrals?

Download Bitrue App and sign up, get Sign-up Package at once. Open the package you will have a chance to win 60,000 XRP! Moreover, inviting friends will get commission rebate up to 50%! For details, https://www.bitrue.com/activity/task/task-landing?inviteCode=EAGWAL

Not much traction for me so far! :(

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The_Mainlander said:

FYI: 

Has anyone had any success with the Bitrue, referrals?

Download Bitrue App and sign up, get Sign-up Package at once. Open the package you will have a chance to win 60,000 XRP! Moreover, inviting friends will get commission rebate up to 50%! For details, https://www.bitrue.com/activity/task/task-landing?inviteCode=EAGWAL

Not much traction for me so far! 😞

Well... I have some referral friends and I get some XRP everytime they trade. :drinks:

• Like 1

Good day for CSC topping  0.007800 csc/xrp.

Retrace underway, which is expected after a big day and XRP seems to be bumping along. 

Did someone find the Bulls from 2017?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1