Jump to content
MegaNerd

Why did CSC price drop as well?

Recommended Posts

If not many people know about CSC yet, and CSC volume is normally next to nothing right now on exchanges..

why did the CSC price drop yesterday and today during the mega drop caused by BAKKT?

Was it simply CSC investors panic selling?

 

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think it has to do with the BTC dominance. Since BTC took a hit, the market as a whole suffered with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, XRPiggyBank said:

I personally think it has to do with the BTC dominance. Since BTC took a hit, the market as a whole suffered with it.

I believe so as well, yet dont understand the 'why'. How does CSC's price drop aka 'take a hit' just because BTC drops?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a stupid question ! ! ! Sorry OP, but hello, wake up, are in Crypto World or in Disney World ?

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

What a stupid question ! ! ! Sorry OP, but hello, wake up, are in Crypto World or in Disney World ?

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zenkert said:

What a stupid question ! ! ! Sorry OP, but hello, wake up, are in Crypto World or in Disney World ?

I'd suggest that not everyone is as smart as you, but your comment clearly shows you're an arrogant bully.

People shouldn't be embarrassed to ask a question here. So now, new people who may have been interested in signing up on CSCchat.com, may look elsewhere because you've clearly demonstrated this site not only supports bully responses, but has members who 'likes' reading intimidating posts.

Great job!

Edited by MegaNerd
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No @LeGonze that OP has been around in XRPChat and now he is here, asking and posting same stupid SHEYT, so I will not calm down on this matter.
He interferce and misleads. A Troll or a Fudder, on a mission (unclear what it is), he is, or just plain stupid. You select whatever options suits you best, brother.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

No @LeGonze that OP has been around in XRPChat and now he is here, asking and posting same stupid SHEYT, so I will not calm down on this matter.
He interferce and misleads. A Troll or a Fudder, on a mission (unclear what it is), he is, or just plain stupid. You select whatever options suits you best, brother.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zenkert Frustrated, aren't you? Someone is asking a question, that's all. Just relax.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mr X said:

 

 

Exactly!

@Zenkert is the first person I blocked on xrpchat about 18 months ago and the only one I blocked on discord. Go figure..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe we should move on here and not turn this into a grudge match. i think the question was asked in good faith, and it makes sense to ask for those who dont know

some reasons include volatility, it doesnt take much for prices to move. regardless of the 'why', csc is tied to bitcoin simply because the markets revolve around btc

im sure some people were selling csc which made the price drop.

dont worry too much about the 'why' right now.

Edited by XRPto50dollars
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don´t mind being blocked, for speaking my mind.

Why did CSC price drop as well?

Edited by Zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys take it easy ! please dont call out people @Zenkert behave everyone !! and enjoy csc love !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel free to close this topic. I really was asking out of curiosity. I dont know why CSC couldnt have just remained around .0004 while the other coins crashed. Just because BTC crashes, doesnt mean CSC investors have to sell in fear. CasinoCoin's progress has nothing to do with whether or not BTC goes up or down.

Thanks!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you referring to CSC/USD or CSC/BTC?

We didn't really drop CSC/BTC wise, we have been in the 3-5 sats range for a little while now. Nothing new.

As for CSC/USD, when BTC drops, the value of satoshis drop compared to USD. So if 1 CSC is worth 4 sats, when BTC drops that 4 sats is going to be lower in USD and when BTC climbs  up that same 4 sats is going to be higher in USD.

 

It's still too early to watch CSC price in USD. Its value is calculated in satoshis instead, and it has remained the same :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 9:57 PM, MegaNerd said:

Feel free to close this topic. I really was asking out of curiosity. I dont know why CSC couldnt have just remained around .0004 while the other coins crashed. Just because BTC crashes, doesnt mean CSC investors have to sell in fear. CasinoCoin's progress has nothing to do with whether or not BTC goes up or down.

Thanks!

Closed as per op request.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×