Jump to content
777

Ripple / XRP & CasinoCoin CSC - Hold/buy. No selly.

Recommended Posts

Just gotta chill with CSC. 

 

Only 2 deals and them deals have not even gone LIVE yet. 

 

Give it till 2020 Dec EOY and see some nice gains. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Just gotta chill with CSC. 

 

Only 2 deals and them deals have not even gone LIVE yet. 

 

Give it till 2020 Dec EOY and see some nice gains. 

Just can't help myself from thinking the nice gains are by EOY. It won't break my heart if they aren't too huge, but it seems like the next BTC wave is building. A rising tide lifts all boats. With the BRM due to go live by EOY along with the additional token announcements, it seems to me that we all will have a Merry Christmas. Now, the spectacular gains might wait until 2020 or beyond.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no doubt that those who have the patience and hold CSC long term (by long term I mean 2-5 years) will see extraordinary returns on their investment. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When shit starts going live, this thing is gonna fly! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 777 said:

When shit starts going live, this thing is gonna fly! 

I like the fact that you have used 'when' and not 'if' 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

how everybody is moving the goal post to EOY next year lol

The price is only going to go up with use case and that has only just started. 

its going to take time to build up. 

 

cammegh and game.fund have not even started yet. They go LIVE in Q4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XRP is complete trash! just follow Regalchicken's@Twitter or  Yxxyun on Xrpchat.com to see the massive dumping by Chris Larson of Ripple or the countless projects funded by Ripple through the gifting of XRP. Yet those projects are dead, dont even mandate XRP usage, it was more like, "Here bro just do whatever!" Clovercoin dumping there 1.5 billion XRP too 877 million left.

XRP will not overcome the dumping issue pick any other top 50 coin it will outperform XRP this year. In fact XRP is the only top 30 coin down in 2019.

Every project is a joke and where is the transaction increase on the ledger? Whoops.....!!

 

CSC just hodl and watch for growth it is truly in its infancy and should make for great gains 12 montha from now as long as they continue to move forward.

Dozens of banks my arse lol pumper Brad, pumper Hodor, pumper Galgitron, etc etc.

Edited by XRPtoCSC
xrp is trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XRPtoCSC said:

XRP is complete trash! just follow Regalchicken's@Twitter or  Yxxyun on Xrpchat.com to see the massive dumping by Chris Larson of Ripple or the countless projects funded by Ripple through the gifting of XRP. Yet those projects are dead, dont even mandate XRP usage, it was more like, "Here bro just do whatever!" Clovercoin dumping there 1.5 billion XRP too 877 million left.

XRP will not overcome the dumping issue pick any other top 50 coin it will outperform XRP this year. In fact XRP is the only top 30 coin down in 2019.

Every project is a joke and where is the transaction increase on the ledger? Whoops.....!!

 

CSC just hodl and watch for growth it is truly in its infancy and should make for great gains 12 montha from now as long as they continue to move forward.

Dozens of banks my arse lol pumper Brad, pumper Hodor, pumper Galgitron, etc etc.

Thanks just sold all my XRP for Dogecoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×