Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DividendGamer

Just for fun, first crazy thing you'll buy?

Recommended Posts

I thought it would be fun to start a thread for the first first crazy things you'll buy when csc gets to its potential price above $0.01-0.10+ ?

 

 

I have always wanted a Patek Philippe watch, specifically this one:

Patek Philippe Men's Calatrava 5227G-010

Retail: $34,700.00
$30,536.00(You save $4,164.00)

 

SKU: 5227G-010
Condition: New

5227G-010__47801.1458159807.750.750.jpg?

 

Yes, it's a ton of money to spend on a watch. I would only buy this if csc made me a millionaire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First expensive thing I would buy is a Tesla model s if csc mooned.

445621.jpg

Edited by Wutang2889
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wutang2889 said:

First expensive thing I would buy is a Tesla model s if csc mooned.

445621.jpg

Have you actually bought some CSC yet? If so, congrats! 😛 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A nice new truck perhaps... Something similiar to this.maxresdefault.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NKHund said:

Have you actually bought some CSC yet? If so, congrats! 😛 

I was wondering the same thing!!... :spinlol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wutang2889 said:

First expensive thing I would buy is a Tesla model s if csc mooned.

445621.jpg

If CSC gets to $1.00 I would get this one!!  

I mean... That 0-100 Km in 1.9 seconds is brutal... :smoke:

nuevo-tesla-1200x600.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are mentioning a $1 and I'm thinking .01 would be pretty awesome given there was enough liquidity to exit lol.

$1 would require multiple listing on big sites and some insane daily volume.

XR "crap" can't even get to a dollar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRPtoCSC said:

People are mentioning a $1 and I'm thinking .01 would be pretty awesome given there was enough liquidity to exit lol.

$1 would require multiple listing on big sites and some insane daily volume.

XR "crap" can't even get to a dollar. 

XR "crap" hit $3.84 in Jan 2018.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 12:42 PM, CasinoCoin said:

XR "crap" hit $3.84 in Jan 2018.

He sounds like someone that bought in at $3.84 expecting it to go to $10 :crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 11:28 AM, XRPtoCSC said:

$1 would require multiple listing on big sites and some insane daily volume.

 

LTCUSD is $143. Why the heck is LTC at $143? Do people even know what LTC is? Or does??

Anything can happen in cryptoland. CSC could hit $5 overnight and crash down below a penny in a week for completely unknown reasons.

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, MegaNerd said:

LTCUSD is $143. Why the heck is LTC at $143? Do people even know what LTC is? Or does??

Anything can happen in cryptoland. CSC could hit $5 overnight and crash down below a penny in a week for completely unknown reasons.

It isnt 2013-2017 anymore. The more exchanges the less gross manipulation and this will continue to decrease.

Asian markets have always loved LTC.

Ripple sells more XRP daily to fund operations than xRapid settles daily. Galgitron tracker shows how little traction xRapid has after 8-9 months. A few thousand a day in USD is settled daily using xRapid abysmal imo.

XRP is the worst performing coin in the top 20 coins this year (up 9% ytd) and that will not change. Ripple finally admitted "they" used false volume data to support their programmattic sales and now have readjusted. Even though many were  saying that for 9 months + not to mention the space is getting tighter every week it seems. A new coin, new settlement agreement, new banking agreement happens using blockchain  Ripple's window is closing, but they're dumping of XRP is just the "fair status quo that HODLers love" and now Jed is selling again 🙂 even David S. isn't a fan of HODLing in the real world CEO's buying their stock when they believe in it, but somehow in the world of crypto dumping most of the native coin your company supports is A-OKAY.

Enjoy your XRP, but not me as of two weeks ago I own 0 and feel great about it. 

I see many here hype CSC on XRPchat, so many own both and love both. 

I think XRP is dilutive trash that will never catch on. Ripple will be fine as it continues to sell and grow xCurrent etc. with the endless cash supplied by dumping XRP.

Back to CSC it is a huge gamble, but this is ground zero. I would gamble here 10x out of 10 before buying the dump coin XRP.

 

So, in the end CSC yay XRP nay!

 

Edited by XRPtoCSC
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRPtoCSC said:

It isnt 2013-2017 anymore. The more exchanges the less gross manipulation and this will continue to decrease.

Asian markets have always loved LTC.

Ripple sells more XRP daily to fund operations than xRapid settles daily. Galgitron tracker shows how little traction xRapid has after 8-9 months. A few thousand a day in USD is settled daily using xRapid abysmal imo.

XRP is the worst performing coin in the top 20 coins this year (up 9% ytd) and that will not change. Ripple finally admitted "they" used false volume data to support their programmattic sales and now have readjusted. Even though many were  saying that for 9 months + not to mention the space is getting tighter every week it seems. A new coin, new settlement agreement, new banking agreement happens using blockchain  Ripple's window is closing, but their dumping of XRP is just the "fair status quo that HODLers love" and now Jed is selling again 🙂 even David S. isn't a fan of HODLing in the real world CEO's buying their stock when they believe in it, but somehow in the world of crypto dumping most of the native coin your company supports is A-OKAY.

Enjoy your XRP, but not me as of two weeks ago I own 0 and feel great about it. 

I see many here hype CSC on XRPchat, so many own both and love both. 

I think XRP is dilutive trash that will never catch on. Ripple will be fine as it continues to sell and grow xCurrent etc. with the endless cash supplied by dumping XRP.

Back to CSC it is a huge gamble, but this is ground zero. I would gamble here 10x out of 10 before buying the dump coin XRP.

 

So, in the end CSC yay XRP nay!

 

As if 2013-2017 were the 'magical years'.

You do understand the crypto market is dynamic, right? People in 2030 will look back and wish they invested in 2019.

"XRP is the worst performing coin in the top 20 coins this year"..... So you're completely ignoring the fact that XRP is in the Top 20.

You own zero XRP and feel great about it. I honestly dont care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

As if 2013-2017 were the 'magical years'.

You do understand the crypto market is dynamic, right? People in 2030 will look back and wish they invested in 2019.

"XRP is the worst performing coin in the top 20 coins this year"..... So you're completely ignoring the fact that XRP is in the Top 20.

You own zero XRP and feel great about it. I honestly dont care. 

They were the magical years for manipulation and parabolic increase and decreases. Why? Few exchanges easy to manipulate as the ecosystem grows manipulation is harder, as institutions come online it will be harder for manipulation to occur. 

Yes, top 20 based off of Market Cap and worst performing due to the constant dumping by Ripple.

Good 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XRPtoCSC said:

They were the magical years for manipulation and parabolic increase and decreases. Why? Few exchanges easy to manipulate as the ecosystem grows manipulation is harder, as institutions come online it will be harder for manipulation to occur. 

Yes, top 20 based off of Market Cap and worst performing due to the constant dumping by Ripple.

Good 🙂

HAHAHAHAAAAA. 'Magical years'. Ok, greg... and 2011 was the magical year for bitcoin :acute:

Spu3e2X.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×