Sign in to follow this  
Beerbraai

Bitrue CSC deposit time

It's open for deposits now. 80 million deposited already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone from the UK been able to reenter after registration,  Registered an account 2 days ago now I cant re-enter after doing the capture, email address and password , tried forgotten password had the verification reset codes around 10 times now, my Brother also has the same problem, Just glad I hadn't deposited anything there yet, I'm just going to pass on the gift tokens not liking this at all

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

It's open for deposits now. 80 million deposited already.

Not sure when all the trading on Bitrue will show up on CoinMarketCap!!!

1 hour ago, cannylad said:

Anyone from the UK been able to reenter after registration,  Registered an account 2 days ago now I cant re-enter after doing the capture, email address and password , tried forgotten password had the verification reset codes around 10 times now, my Brother also has the same problem, Just glad I hadn't deposited anything there yet, I'm just going to pass on the gift tokens not liking this at all

Looks like I'm missing out too, Nuex is dodgy for a withdrawal & im not willing to spend more...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cannylad said:

Nope. Not a single problem at all.

what does the webpage says??

3 hours ago, cannylad said:

Nope. Not a single problem at all.

what does the webpage says??

2 hours ago, robertbruce said:

Looks like I'm missing out too, Nuex is dodgy for a withdrawal & im not willing to spend more...

What do you mean?? I have account on Stex, Nuex, NLexch and never had a problem. I think Stex went down once but it came back woth no problems.

I've had account on Bitrue since day 1 because I'm invested in XRP and they are very Pro-XRP, and that exchange has been awesome too. :classic_rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

Hi when I put my id and password in it asks for the captur, I do the captur and it just sits on the user and password box doesn't re-enter the site "Bitrue"

Edited by cannylad

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

What do you mean?? I have account on Stex, Nuex, NLexch and never had a problem. I think Stex went down once but it came back woth no problems.

I've had account on Bitrue since day 1 because I'm invested in XRP and they are very Pro-XRP, and that exchange has been awesome too. :classic_rolleyes:

Hi when I put my id and password in it asks for the captur, I do the captur and it just sits on the user and password box doesn't re-enter the site "Bitrue"

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, cannylad said:

Really??... It never ask me for the "captur"... I just put user and pass and then send me to the 2FA page, type it and that's it. Never a problem.

Are you sure you are in the correct webpage?? :classic_rolleyes:

https://www.bitrue.com/

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Really??... It never ask me for the "captur"... I just put user and pass and then send me to the 2FA page, type it and that's it. Never a problem.

Are you sure you are in the correct webpage?? :classic_rolleyes:

https://www.bitrue.com/

yes I have to do the capture also just tried with your link, it recognises when I put a wrong password in , but still just hangs on the "email and password" tried on 2 different laptops now, registering was no problem 

Edited by cannylad
  • Like 1

Just now, cannylad said:

yep just tried with your link, it recognises when I put a wrong password in , but still just hangs on the "email and password" tried on 2 different laptops now, registering was no problem 

Have you tried on different browsers??

If that doesn't work Try to reach their customer support. They are good. :good:

3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Have you tried on different browsers??

If that doesn't work Try to reach their customer support. They are good. :good:

ok, many thanks for the help ,  the happy part is I haven't deposited anything there yet Pheww lol

• Haha 1

Just now, cannylad said:

ok, many thanks for the help ,  the happy part is I haven't deposited anything there yet Pheww lol

Well yeah!! That's good!!... :drinks:

10 hours ago, LeGonze said:

The site is slow & pages jump all around at different resolutions plus I've got to tab around to and fro to get my 2fa in. No excuse for this when elsewhere the internet works perfectly fine on my phone... Pending is slow too, like bitcoin slow, almost..

Oh yeahhh, hi everyone, lotsa familiar faces here 😎

Be aware that the withdrawal fee at Bitrue for CSC is: 200 CSC!

Others:

NLexch:  10 CSC

Stex:  30 CSC

Nuex:  0 CSC  (free to withdraw)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, FlyingFox said:

Be aware that the withdrawal fee at Bitrue for CSC is: 200 CSC!

Others:

NLexch:  10 CSC

Stex:  30 CSC

Nuex:  0 CSC  (free to withdraw)

200 CSC.  That's 20 cent.  

• Haha 2