Jump to content
Matt

Cannot add existing desktop account to mobile wallet app

Recommended Posts

I'm literally going insane here I think. I'm trying to add the wallet from my desktop to my mobile app. I'm clicking 'add existing account', filling in the secret, address and the passphrase used on the desktop app but it just pops up with "Error. Your passphrase was entered incorrectly. Note you cannot use a recovery phrase here."

1. I am NOT entering my recovery phrase, i'm entering the password I use to access my wallet on the desktop (that is the correct one, yes?)

2. Someone please assist before I go even more insane :)

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt that should certainly work. I have done it multiple times between different devices.

You may want to jump on the discord channel. Those members there are really friendly and always happy to help out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm literally going insane here I think. I'm trying to add the wallet from my desktop to my mobile app. I'm clicking 'add existing account', filling in the secret, address and the passphrase used on the desktop app but it just pops up with "Error. Your passphrase was entered incorrectly. Note you cannot use a recovery phrase here."

1. I am NOT entering my recovery phrase, i'm entering the password I use to access my wallet on the desktop (that is the correct one, yes?)

2. Someone please assist before I go even more insane 🙂

Thanks in advance!

just being sure here, the mobile app youre using is the legitimate app from Casino Coin, right?

have you ever done this before successfully or your first time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, crypto2libertas said:

Matt that should certainly work. I have done it multiple times between different devices.

You may want to jump on the discord channel. Those members there are really friendly and always happy to help out

Thanks I'll try to get on there tomorrow and see if someone can assist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

just being sure here, the mobile app youre using is the legitimate app from Casino Coin, right?

have you ever done this before successfully or your first time?

Yep, definitely legit app.

No, i've not bothered with having the same one on multiple devices. I was following everything exactly as instructed.

Similarly I couldn't import the wallet created on the mobile app into the desktop version either.

I'll put my question to the people of Discord, as @crypto2libertas said to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×