Sign in to follow this  
LexingtonStanley

NEW EXCHANGE

Bitrue does this today:

Based on the above factors, we decided to remove the following two BCHSV related transaction pairs on April 17, 2019 (UTC+8):

· BCHSV/BTC

· BCHSV/USDT

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LexingtonStanley said:

image0.png

Lol.

Sorry but these kind of pictures remind me of all sort of bulls**t likebait stuff that's all around internet.

1 like = 1 pray for CSC :sarcastic: CAN WE GET 500.000 LIKES SO PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL SEE THIS? :sarcastic:

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, QuizPops said:

Lol.

Sorry but these kind of pictures remind me of all sort of bulls**t likebait stuff that's all around internet.

1 like = 1 pray for CSC :sarcastic: CAN WE GET 500.000 LIKES SO PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WILL SEE THIS? :sarcastic:

Well one of the CSC team has talked with them, that's why they are running a poll. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, QuizPops said:

Lol.

Bitrue have said they want to see community interest before they list, they previously said no to a listing due to a lack of interest but have received loads of messages and seen the progress the team is making, the team have said they are in talks with them. You can like, prey or jerk yourself off it makes you feel better but CSC hasn't hyped or over promised on anything. This is community action as the only request we get from new investors in the chat is new exchanges.

• Like 5