Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ermac

Small update from Schecky A.K.A John Caldwell

Recommended Posts

Thats nice of them to update but wish theyd just update on monday and stop with this all to common crypto practice of announcing an announcement of an announcement.

If people are impatient, four more days isnt going to hurt and besides, getting unexpected announcements come with much more excitement in my opinion. 

Chrsitmas gifts on christmas!... yeah, we know. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

Thats nice of them to update but wish theyd just update on monday and stop with this all to common crypto practice of announcing an announcement of an announcement.

If people are impatient, four more days isnt going to hurt and besides, getting unexpected announcements come with much more excitement in my opinion. 

Chrsitmas gifts on christmas!... yeah, we know. 

I'm the opposite I actually like announcements of announcements. It's unexpected announcements that annoy me as I usually find out after everyone else does. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MegaNerd said:

Thats nice of them to update but wish theyd just update on monday and stop with this all to common crypto practice of announcing an announcement of an announcement.

If people are impatient, four more days isnt going to hurt and besides, getting unexpected announcements come with much more excitement in my opinion. 

Chrsitmas gifts on christmas!... yeah, we know. 

Are you serious??... What are you talking about?.. 

giphy.gif

This is not an "announcement of an announcement". He is basically saying that next week we will have news and it's not all over twitter or any social media like Justin Sun and his annoying manners.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Are you serious??... What are you talking about?.. 

giphy.gif

This is not an "announcement of an announcement". He is basically saying that next week we will have news and it's not all over twitter or any social media like Justin Sun and his annoying manners.

Are they announcing tier 1 operator next week.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wutang2889 said:

Are they announcing tier 1 operator next week.

I don't think so man. I think it's just an update and stuff. But I don't really know. :classic_rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doult it will be the tier 1 partner. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great! Any mention of their current state of affairs is more than welcome in my book, revealing partners or not.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, MegaNerd said:

Thats nice of them to update but wish theyd just update on monday and stop with this all to common crypto practice of announcing an announcement of an announcement.

If people are impatient, four more days isnt going to hurt and besides, getting unexpected announcements come with much more excitement in my opinion. 

Chrsitmas gifts on christmas!... yeah, we know. 

Piss off MegaTurd

Edited by 777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it will be about the new board of adviser.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, 777 said:

Doult it will be the tier 1 partner. 

 

Has it been confirmed if they are working with any significant companies like Las Vegas Sands with revenues of 11.69 billion U.S. dollars?

Over half of the largest 12 casino companies were based in the United States, including MGM Resorts and Caesar's Entertainment.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let´s wait and see what it´s about. Turn down expectations and Chill. This baby needs time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DividendGamer said:

Has it been confirmed if they are working with any significant companies like Las Vegas Sands with revenues of 11.69 billion U.S. dollars?

Over half of the largest 12 casino companies were based in the United States, including MGM Resorts and Caesar's Entertainment.

 

 

It has been confirmed they are working with a tier 1 operator worth around $25 billion. No names mentioned yet... but I have my suspicions.

Edited by Sal
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2019 at 6:54 AM, 777 said:

Piss off MegaTurd

friend, i own more CSC than most not involved in the foundation and believe in this project 100%. im allowed to speak my mind. THANKS!

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×