Sign in to follow this  
Dutchpinoy

CSC gaining in volume

So what's the deal with the surge in trading volume these last few weeks? According to CMC, trading has been ramping up since the 25th of february onwards. We've been steadily doing over 250k usd daily, a far cry from ~12k. Wash trading? Beta testing? Trivago?

3 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

So what's the deal with the surge in trading volume these last few weeks? According to CMC, trading has been ramping up since the 25th of february onwards. We've been steadily doing over 250k usd daily, a far cry from ~12k. Wash trading? Beta testing? Trivago?

Exrates 

giphy.gif 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Wash trading on exrates, as far as i know very few coins have been sent there so their faking it, delta and blockfolio dont show the pumps, cmc is bad for crypto wont be around for ever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LexingtonStanley said:

Wash trading on exrates, as far as i know very few coins have been sent there so their faking it, delta and blockfolio dont show the pumps, cmc is bad for crypto wont be around for ever

CMC ain't going no where. It's the biggest site for checking crypto  prices. 

I am at NUEX. Been more action there, the last couple of days, than I seen before. And I am part of it :classic_tongue:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zenkert said:

I am at NUEX. Been more action there, the last couple of days, than I seen before. And I am part of it :classic_tongue:

I see, those cheap ones I got came from you. Tackar kära grannar:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, ultramarathonist said:

I see, those cheap ones I got came from you. Tackar kära grannar:classic_biggrin:

I will buy back cheaper :classic_tongue:

Edited by Zenkert

2 hours ago, Zenkert said:

:) Bought two million on nuex yesterday, hope to be over 20 million in a month or two and over 100 million by December 😂

• Like 2

I just bought a bunch on STEX

Yesterday the whole 6 sats was bought.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 777 said:

I just bought a bunch on STEX

Yesterday the whole 6 sats was bought.  

6 sat keep disappearing and being reloaded.... we touched 7 sat too

23 hours ago, 777 said:

CMC ain't going no where. It's the biggest site for checking crypto  prices. 

For now it is, but its a really rubbish site, they wont update exchanges and last bull run they were manipulating circulating supplies to make it look like coins were pumping, they refused to update csc details for about 6 months and i saw loads of other communities complaining of the same, the new generation will be turned off them and sites like livecoinwatch or apps like delta/blockfolio will replace

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marco said:

6 sat keep disappearing and being reloaded.... we touched 7 sat too

Whoever is putting up these low sell walls should know that he is making it easy for new people to become whales.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CSC_Legend said:

Whoever is putting up these low sell walls should know that he is making it easy for new people to become whales.

Now that's what I want to hear :good:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CSC_Legend said:

It's an opportunity, it's free for anyone researching. There always be whales, big or small ones it's inevitable, at least the ones now buying are people who we got to know 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1