Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ermac

CSC Great Investment with Potential

Recommended Posts

 100% Agree!  

I think CasinoCoin will be in the top 100 on coin market cap this year.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an inciteful video full of gems from a guy who doesnt gamble online. Im sold, filling my bags now 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MQB said:

top 100 is not really a lot

Compared to today it is GREAT.  :beach: What do you want top 10  😉

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, Zenkert said:

Compared to today it is GREAT.  :beach: What do you want top 10  😉

Csc is in the #2000 range on coinmarketcap with a market cap of around $8 million now I think, last time I checked.

 

Getting hopefully to the top 100 would be great!

 

I wonder what price per coin that would be? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DividendGamer said:

Csc is in the #2000 range on coinmarketcap with a market cap of around $8 million now I think, last time I checked.

 

Getting hopefully to the top 100 would be great!

 

I wonder what price per coin that would be? 

2yyni14.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 777 said:

2yyni14.png

Huh, I could have sworn I saw it ranked 2000 something somewhere...

 

But that matches up with coinstats app too.

Lol maybe I was just tired one morning 😀

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great things happening over the next few months :beach:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, DividendGamer said:

Huh, I could have sworn I saw it ranked 2000 something somewhere...

 

But that matches up with coinstats app too.

Lol maybe I was just tired one morning 😀

Once volume drops below 5k USD coin drops very low, but now it wont seem an issue.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Top 10 I think is between 350 and 450

Edited by 777
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×