Sign in to follow this  
CSC_Legend

Yo

Zerp_Legend from XRPChat here

Been a fan of csc since last autumn. Just registered here because I actually wanted to warn you guys about exrates. Probably a scam exchange. Let shope they at least pamp csc for us 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, CSC_Legend said:

Been a fan of csc since last autumn. Just registered here because I actually wanted to warn you guys about exrates. Probably a scam exchange. Let shope they at least pamp csc for us 😉

Bro, great to see you over here and even better that you are here on a mission and best of all you are CSCerious since last autumn.

ceQvRPR.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CSC_Legend said:

Welcome to CSCchat, @CSC_Legend Thanks for sharing your opinion.

@Daniel Keller Since there was an announcement about this new CSC listing on Discord, is there any comment/official statement wrt this exchange?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Rey said:

Welcome to CSCchat, @CSC_Legend Thanks for sharing your opinion.

@Daniel Keller Since there was an announcement about this new CSC listing on Discord, is there any comment/official statement wrt this exchange?

You read my mind there @Rey 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CSC_Legend said:

GentleShallowBlackbird-size_restricted.g

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, CSC_Legend said:

Go Back to XRP...… your XRP coins are on the exchange as well......

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Jack-of-Spade said:

Go Back to XRP...… your XRP coins are on the exchange as well......

C'mon @Jack-of-Spade it's not about that. @CSC_Legend did some research on the history and credibility of this exchange and he shared his opinion with us after that. It's not about the listing of a trading pair in itself. That is something that anyone or any exchange can do. The issue here is that some of us, and I'm one of them myself, were very unhappily surprised by the online track record of this exchange and we didn't expect that after the announcement by @Daniel Keller on Discord.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CSC_Legend said:

Just registered here because I actually wanted to warn you guys about exrates. Probably a scam exchange.

This was your first post in community that is working extremely hard, in world where everyone hates... the last thing we want as a community is to be told FUD.... 

12 hours ago, CSC_Legend said:

..... Thank you for telling us your thoughts.. you don't have to go anywhere, "my apologies" ... But as long as XRP is on the same exchanges.. why are you concerned with telling us this?????

----Unless.... Every coin on the exchange is a scam as well.. 

Edited by Jack-of-Spade

2 hours ago, Jack-of-Spade said:

..... Thank you for telling us your thoughts.. you don't have to go anywhere, "my apologies" ... But as long as XRP is on the same exchanges.. why are you concerned with telling us this?????

Seems you miss the hole point with the post it is not about CSC or XRP at all. It is about the exchange. I suggest you soften your voice a bit.
Furthermore, many CSCerious users in this chat comes from XRPChat and own both XRP and CSC, I am one of them. In XRPCHat @CSC_Legend is a very respectable member, no need to bang him on the head @Jack-of-Spade

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 3