Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Varius World Tech - CSC Competitor?

Recommended Posts

It's an ICO.

They seem to be trying to do what CasinoCoin is doing. 

Comes across as a little bit to good to be true, but ICO are usually like that, to help raise the funds.  

 

Personally, having look at everything about them.

i'm still 100% CasinoCoin. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Venom said:

It's an ICO.

They seem to be trying to do what CasinoCoin is doing. 

Comes across as a little bit to good to be true, but ICO are usually like that, to help raise the funds.  

 

Personally, having look at everything about them.

i'm still 100% CasinoCoin. 

No, they are copying the csc idea but it is just a hype scam, i asked a couple of questions in the telegram full of fake accounts and within a couple of hours the ceo said they had given up on the idea of crypto and were just developing a fiat wallet, so no competition at all, bitwin 2.0 also looks equally shite

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LexingtonStanley said:

i asked a couple of questions in the telegram full of fake accounts and within a couple of hours the ceo said they had given up on the idea of crypto and were just developing a fiat wallet, so no competition at all

Is this real??

Confused_Christian_Bale.0.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CasinoCoin said:

None of the team have any experience in the gambling industry unlike Casinocoin.

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LexingtonStanley said:

No, they are copying the csc idea but it is just a hype scam, i asked a couple of questions in the telegram full of fake accounts and within a couple of hours the ceo said they had given up on the idea of crypto and were just developing a fiat wallet, so no competition at all, bitwin 2.0 also looks equally shite

Got any screen shots from telegram? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LexingtonStanley said:

Yeah, how do i upload images to cscchat!? Can only see how to link

The picture has to be hosted someone else. Then you can copy the link and the pic should show up after after seconds. 

http://tinypic.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSC has a blockchain which helps with the AML aspect, no token means no blockchain, which in turn means AML will have to be achieved another way, I can't see any mention of that on their website...the wallet itself doesnt seem to emphasise any of the same things in terms of regulation that the BRM is addressing

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheKeiron said:

CSC has a blockchain which helps with the AML aspect, no token means no blockchain, which in turn means AML will have to be achieved another way, I can't see any mention of that on their website...the wallet itself doesnt seem to emphasise any of the same things in terms of regulation that the BRM is addressing

Also, if they are using only fiat to begin, their transfer times will be HORRIBLE. A few days at least. Casino Coin? Wel... You know... 3 Seconds...  :smoke:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...