Sign in to follow this  
KMACMcGrath

Exchanges and BRM

Just a quick question if we can buy and sell CSC directly from the BRM when it is released do we really need more exchanges for volume to pick up. Wouldn’t the BRM be the easiest way to do either in the future. Please tell me if I have no idea what I’m talking about I may have things mixed up as well.

Yes, BRM will be the easiest way to buy/sell but there will be responsible gambling limits to adhere to. Also you will only be able to buy/sell at market price, so you won’t be able to set limit orders or anything like that. More exchanges will (hopefully) equal higher liquidity so would be a helpful bonus rather than a necessity.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KMACMcGrath said:

Just a quick question if we can buy and sell CSC directly from the BRM when it is released do we really need more exchanges for volume to pick up. Wouldn’t the BRM be the easiest way to do either in the future. Please tell me if I have no idea what I’m talking about I may have things mixed up as well.

In theory, BRM all it needs is it's processor to create volume and create demand, all this is done by a PLayer not investor (us) However behind a processor there might be an exchange, or maybe two or more connected.

And concerning exchanges, being on a "big" exchange does not give you volume .

@KMACMcGrath chcek this thread out: 

11 hours ago, KMACMcGrath said:

100% will have more exchanges in the future, this helps build liquidity. 

It gives traders more options. As some traders only use some exchanges and not others. 

The team have said that more exchanges will happen once the BRM is released and being used. 

Better to have a product in the market, before going after exchanges. Unlike most crypto that have no product. 

No one knows if the BRM will use one exchange or many exchanges. 

Also the BRM is not a trading platform. 

5 hours ago, Marco said:

In theory, BRM all it needs is it's processor to create volume and create demand, all this is done by a PLayer not investor (us) However behind a processor there might be an exchange, or maybe two or more connected.

And concerning exchanges, being on a "big" exchange does not give you volume .

@KMACMcGrath chcek this thread out: 

I have asked this before, but still don't get it - I'd appreciate your inputs (and -apologies in advance if I sound like a broken record):

Will we (the early buyers) actually register at the BRM, then send our CSC from our wallets there and then sell them for fiat and then send the fiat to our respective bank accounts?

Thanks a lot!!!

5 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

I have asked this before, but still don't get it - I'd appreciate your inputs (and -apologies in advance if I sound like a broken record):

Will we (the early buyers) actually register at the BRM, then send our CSC from our wallets there and then sell them for fiat and then send the fiat to our respective bank accounts?

Thanks a lot!!!

It could be possible i assume nothing points that it will not, but you might face higher charges as in market price CSC , market price BTC and other factots 🙂

1 hour ago, Marco said:

It could be possible i assume nothing points that it will not, but you might face higher charges as in market price CSC , market price BTC and other factots 🙂

Thank you.

Tough question: Would you consider the BRM a safer place to cash out from than say one of the exchanges? (When I say exchanges, I do mean reputable ones like Bitstamp).

Obviously nobody wants to live through the nightmare of having substantial amounts locked/frozen by an entity out of reach.

3 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

Thank you.

Tough question: Would you consider the BRM a safer place to cash out from than say one of the exchanges? (When I say exchanges, I do mean reputable ones like Bitstamp).

Obviously nobody wants to live through the nightmare of having substantial amounts locked/frozen by an entity out of reach.

BRM will be most likely using processor who deals with exchanges, so for investor I strongly believe selling csc on an exchange for fiat / btc then exiting market would be more efficient way, Binance just launched FIAT crypto pairing 🙂 

Brm + Fiat = X

Fiat + Binance =Y

X= Csc   Y=Binance

X + Y =  my new island + Lambo........ i love it

• Haha 1