Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ermac

0.006 EOY

0.006 EOY   

41 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think CSC will hit 0.006 near EOY ?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 02/20/2019 at 03:41 PM

Recommended Posts

Do you think CSC will hit 0.006 before or near EOY ?

Edited by Ermac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes or No is good. I start the voting with a Maybe YES :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now CSC is app. 0.0002 so 0.006 would be 30x the current price.

Since CSC is still very cheap, not listed on well known exchanges and the team hasn't started a full blown marketing campaign yet ...

Yes, I think that 0.006 could be hit before EOY.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ermac said:

You don't think it will hit 0.006 @Tonnie 

What's you reasoning as to why? 

No

price-increase Will only occur with Some kind of massadoption. Not this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tonnie said:

No

price-increase Will only occur with Some kind of massadoption. Not this year.

I hope it reaches that price and if not more, however just want to point out that many coins are not massively adapted or not even used at all and have no running own chain and are above 1 cent 😉

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marco said:

I hope it reaches that price and if not more, however just want to point out that many coins are not massively adapted or not even used at all and have no running own chain and are above 1 cent 😉

WORD! Damn it I just FOMOED myself AGAIN!!! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonnie said:

No

price-increase Will only occur with Some kind of massadoption. Not this year.

BRM, my Man. BRM :classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ChiefOfBeef said:

$0.25 EOY

OMG! If that happens . . . I will still hang in this Chat with a new Avatar :classic_biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Marco said:

I hope it reaches that price and if not more, however just want to point out that many coins are not massively adapted or not even used at all and have no running own chain and are above 1 cent 😉

How many of those 1 cent coins are on circulation? What is their market cap?

There is a lot of CSC in circulation.  The market cap price is what matters most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ben said:

How many of those 1 cent coins are on circulation? What is their market cap?

There is a lot of CSC in circulation.  The market cap price is what matters most.

What is a "market cap price" ? I never saw that term before ...

Market cap ONLY displays the product of circulating supply and latest price ... so the term actually doesn't mean much at all.

Liquidity and trading volumes are much more important imho ...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rey said:

What is a "market cap price" ? I never saw that term before

Sorry, I meant the market cap "value".

The circulating supply times the price per unit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ben said:

Sorry, I meant the market cap "value".

The circulating supply times the price per unit.

 

You could look at TRON it has 66B in circulation.  price is  $0.02- What's the uses case? 

Edited by Ermac
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ermac said:

You could look at TRON it has 66B in circulation.  price is  $0.02- What's the uses case? 

Lots of Tweets from the Founder :classic_biggrin: ? ? ?

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Lot of Tweets from the Founder :classic_biggrin: ? ? ?

Ha, Yea pretty much. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CasinoCoin said:

$1.27 EOY 2020

I take anything above 0.5 with joy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSCool - how about that as a term we all use, the believers and Investors. I must add that I also minted the word CSCerious, cough, cough . . . :classic_biggrin:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

CSCool - how about that as a term we all use, the believers and Investors. I must add that I also minted the word CSCerious, cough, cough . . . :classic_biggrin:

LOL, CSCough, CSCough ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ben said:

How many of those 1 cent coins are on circulation? What is their market cap?

There is a lot of CSC in circulation.  The market cap price is what matters most.

I respectfully disagree with this... Market Cap is just a number. It doesn’t matter at all.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, KMACMcGrath said:

Lol give .15 and I would be happy!

Honestly, give me .05 and I would be happy with my ROI.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×