Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Can this be competition to CSC?

Recommended Posts

Just finish reading this article;  https://maltaprofile.info/article/interview-t-jack-williams-founder-of-bitload4u

It is about Bitload4u, a payment processor from Malta.

It says later in the article that they want to become a link between players using crypto and gaming operators.

They would do the KYC check on their ends.

Quote from the article;  "Within 5 seconds we can receive your bitcoin, process it, and then send the authorization to the gaming company, which also gives a second advantage of spontaneity. Placing a live bet once the football game has started is impossible if you don’t have funds in your account. But if you load your bitcoin and use a bitcoin wallet you can bet before the end of the commercial. That’s why this is a unique solution for the gaming companies. What I want to do is bring speed, convenience and utility to the gaming industry — that’s why we built the BitLoad4U".

Sounds like they would credit your bitcoin right away without having to wait for full confirmation to get the speed they are talking about. Or they could start

to accept something like XRP for faster speed or another payment processor could do the same as they want to do but with XRP.

From the operators side, the advantage of using this company or any other payment processors handling crypto and being willing to do the link

between players and operators is that they (the operators) wouldn't have to hold and deal with the crypto themselves.

Just curious if  you guys think this could compete with CSC in the future.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can try to compete but Casinocoin is way ahead in both technology and speed. 

Terrible branding too. BitLoad4U. 

Whoever thought up that wants shot!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Yeah sounds like a 5yr old put it together

Edited by Thewish
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you Google up the company, you will find out that they are aiming to be Bitcoin liquidity provider. You have Bitcoin? Want to put it somewhere in your account? They will do it for you... They aren't meant for gambling industry, and you have to have sent them your bitcoins so they can convert it and send fiat to bank, or Casino or anywhere you want . What it seems it lacks current what regulators require , AML KYC for transparency . It's easier to money launder through such provider like them,sine it doesn't say or ask where you got the BTC from .

 

Brm provides option to buy/sell CSC from it , and most players will use this way to purchase CSC , everything will be ready for audit.

 

@Ben So competition? Definitively not .

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Ben said:

Within 5 seconds we can receive your bitcoin

You had me until this bit. 5 seconds transactions with BTC, yeah right :sarcastic: It takes fricking 10-20 hours even to send some BTC to an exchange..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ben said:

Just finish reading this article;  https://maltaprofile.info/article/interview-t-jack-williams-founder-of-bitload4u

It is about Bitload4u, a payment processor from Malta.

It says later in the article that they want to become a link between players using crypto and gaming operators.

They would do the KYC check on their ends.

Quote from the article;  "Within 5 seconds we can receive your bitcoin, process it, and then send the authorization to the gaming company, which also gives a second advantage of spontaneity. Placing a live bet once the football game has started is impossible if you don’t have funds in your account. But if you load your bitcoin and use a bitcoin wallet you can bet before the end of the commercial. That’s why this is a unique solution for the gaming companies. What I want to do is bring speed, convenience and utility to the gaming industry — that’s why we built the BitLoad4U".

Sounds like they would credit your bitcoin right away without having to wait for full confirmation to get the speed they are talking about. Or they could start

to accept something like XRP for faster speed or another payment processor could do the same as they want to do but with XRP.

From the operators side, the advantage of using this company or any other payment processors handling crypto and being willing to do the link

between players and operators is that they (the operators) wouldn't have to hold and deal with the crypto themselves.

Just curious if  you guys think this could compete with CSC in the future.

 

 

How would they deposit bitcoin without confirmations without exposing themselves to risk? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CasinoCoin said:

They can try to compete but Casinocoin is way ahead in both technology and speed. 

Totally agree with you...

Of course CSC and Casino Coin Foundation will have some competition down the road... We just can't take all the pie for us... That would be just monopoly and will not be allowed... 

Anyways... Casino Coin has a better solution and a better team ALL AROUND, so my bet stills strong with CSC and everyday grows stronger.  :bb:

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, QuizPops said:

 

You had me until this bit. 5 seconds transactions with BTC, yeah right :sarcastic: It takes fricking 10-20 hours even to send some BTC to an exchange..

They don't get the BTC... They trust to get it in those 20 hrs and they credit to you that amount... It sounds stupid but they do... :crazy::sarcastic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LexingtonStanley said:

How would they deposit bitcoin without confirmations without exposing themselves to risk? 

They just take the risk...  Some operators are doing this already...  You send your BTC to them and they credit to you in 15 minutes, obviously that BTC takes waaaaaaay longer than that...

As I said before... It sounds stupid but they just take that risk... :sarcastic:

Anyways... As soon as everybody find out about CSC... They just will go all in on it... :spiteful:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lightning, which i am a big fan of, comes into play it might work. Till then BTC is too slow, imho.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×