Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zenkert

How many CSC owners ?

Recommended Posts

Besides us in the Chat, the Foundation and the CSC Team. I wonder how many CSC owners there are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Besides us in the Chat, the Foundation and the CSC Team. I wonder how many CSC owners there are?

Was just thinking it othe other day, what would be the estimate. Wallet count doesn't really reflect it, and user count on discord doesn't reflect it either... a wild guess to have 2k investors ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marco said:

Was just thinking it othe other day, what would be the estimate. Wallet count doesn't really reflect it, and user count on discord doesn't reflect it either... a wild guess to have 2k investors ?

2k sounds reasonable as a wild guess :classic_biggrin: and I agree that Wallet count does not reflect it, but could be used as an indicator.

Edited by Zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zenkert said:

2k sounds reasonable, and I agree that Wallet count does not reflect it, but could be used as an indicator.

Well yeah, but I personally know people who have 10 wallet addresses , me myself have created few and disposted them, so it could really give you a bad estimate. My 2k is based on number of people on discord, plus those who dont join chat rooms and top it with Telegram.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Marco said:

Well yeah, but I personally know people who have 10 wallet addresses , me myself have created few and disposted them, so it could really give you a bad estimate. My 2k is based on number of people on discord, plus those who dont join chat rooms and top it with Telegram.

There are also some CSC owners in XRPChat in the Zerpening Club too, that are not active in this chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either way I’m happy to be one of them and hope to be extremely happy one day to be one of them lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing certain is that we are not a lot lol. I have about 5 irl friend hodlers that are not on this forum tho! Squad.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DanBilzerian said:

One thing certain is that we are not a lot lol. I have about 5 irl friend hodlers that are not on this forum tho! Squad.

I only have a small handful of friends who have invested in crypto and none will take the risk of investing in what I see as one of the most promising coins..... CSCCCCCCCCCC!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NKHund said:

I only have a small handful of friends who have invested in crypto and none will take the risk of investing in what I see as one of the most promising coins..... CSCCCCCCCCCC!

Most of my friends think I am more or less Crazy and believe I have bought Bitcoin . . . :classic_blink: . . . until I explain that I have invested in XRP and CSC and play around with some other DA´s. Then they start to shake there head´s intensively :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Most of my friends think I am more or less Crazy and believe I have bought Bitcoin . . . :classic_blink:

Yeah I am the proud owner of zero bitcoin.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NKHund said:

Yeah I am the proud owner of zero bitcoin.

A neighbour of mine that works in a bank told me that a collegue of him bought Bitcoin around ATH with a loan . . . Mama Mia!!!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zenkert said:

A neighbour of mine that works in a bank told me that a collegue of him bought Bitcoin around ATH with a loan . . . Mama Mia!!!

Talk about stresssssssssssfull!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a guy that sold his house and everything and went all in around $15k I believe.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NKHund said:

Talk about stresssssssssssfull!!!!!!!!

Intensive DA Care is needed, until that pays off. I feel sorry for the guy, even it was such a stupid move.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NKHund said:

There was a guy that sold his house and everything and went all in around $15k I believe.

YEP, I remember that. A Dutch guy. Married. And 2 Children. Living in a Tent to get ROI, I guess he sold the Tent too, by now.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zenkert said:

Intensive DA Care is needed, until that pays off. I feel sorry for the guy, even it was such a stupid move.

I do too. I made a large buy of XRP around 2.80 which is the reason I won't see green until around $1..  But far less stressful then what that man is going through! I can wait years if need be.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zenkert said:

YEP, I remember that. A Dutch guy. Married. And 2 Children. Living in a Tent to get ROI, I guess he sold the Tent too, by now.

Yep that was him!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NKHund said:

I do too. I made a large buy of XRP around 2.80 which is the reason I won't see green until around $1..  But far less stressful then what that man is going through! I can wait years if need be.

When XRP hits €1.0 I am green in total, of all the Fiats, that I have put into Crypto. If CSC hits €1.0 I need a strait jacket to control my feelings :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zenkert said:

When XRP hits €1.0 I am green in total, of all the Fiats, that I have put into Crypto. If CSC hits €1.0 I need a straight jacket to control my feelings :classic_biggrin:

Yeah XRP hitting 1.20 USD or so puts me in green for total Fiats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NKHund said:

There was a guy that sold his house and everything and went all in around $15k I believe.

 

24 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

YEP, I remember that. A Dutch guy. Married. And 2 Children. Living in a Tent to get ROI, I guess he sold the Tent too, by now.

Actually he got in around 3K IIRC ... went to the Far East with his family for some months and returned to his homeland some time ago ...

Right now one of his "professional" activities is giving lectures about crypto :dash1:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rey said:

Right now one of his "professional" activities is giving lectures about crypto :dash1:

The title of the Lecture is ?

Timing is crucial

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zenkert 

1 or 2k out of 11 billion...

We are way early to the party. Wouldn't trade ANYTHING else to be in the position I'm in now! 

Cheers to us, and me "The half drunk guy already" lol

🍻🍻

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jack-of-Spade said:

@Zenkert 

1 or 2k out of 11 billion...

We are way early to the party. Wouldn't trade ANYTHING else to be in the position I'm in now! 

Cheers to us, and me "The half drunk guy already" lol

🍻🍻

:drinks: Bro.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×