Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zenkert

How many CSC owners ?

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Rey said:

 

Actually he got in around 3K IIRC ... went to the Far East with his family for some months and returned to his homeland some time ago ...

Right now one of his "professional" activities is giving lectures about crypto :dash1:

 :sarcastic::spinlol:

tenor.gif?itemid=6183105

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the next explorer update we should be able to see how my accounts are created, plus full history of wallets transactions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the rich people can't sell at the point.

But the distribution is too polarized.

Well which coin isn't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Venom said:

Screen_Shot_2019-02-14_at_2.03.25_PM.png 

50 wallets contain 80% of the coins lol this is dead money boys.. Im sure they might pump it a time or 2 offloading.. But you guys are insane thinking this has any chance going over 1c.. Hell 1c imo is ludicrous

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those 50 accounts gonna keep flipping back n forth like 5 and 6 sats and 7 and 8.. Collecting 10+% gains from the impatient and then buying back the sellers getting impatient.. Lol printing money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRP said:

50 wallets contain 80% of the coins lol this is dead money boys.. Im sure they might pump it a time or 2 offloading.. But you guys are insane thinking this has any chance going over 1c.. Hell 1c imo is ludicrous

FUD ... since when does 45.29% + 14.89% equal 80% ? The 50 biggest wallets contain app. 60% ...

60% isn't that much different from many other projects, e.g. Ripple owns an equal large amount of XRP.

Last but not least, this stage of distribution is fairly normal considering the very young age of the CSC project. Normal market dynamics will apply to CSC just as much as to other digital assets.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRP said:

Those 50 accounts gonna keep flipping back n forth like 5 and 6 sats and 7 and 8.. Collecting 10+% gains from the impatient and then buying back the sellers getting impatient.. Lol printing money

What's the matter? You seem to have joined CSCchat in late December 2018 ... getting impatient yourself because we haven't mooned yet?

If demand increases due to usage or speculation, the price will go up and so will the number of accounts. It's inevitable that the distribution will proceed. Just don't expect it to be today or tomorrow. If you're just in the game for a quick buck, think again. Good luck.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XRP said:

50 wallets contain 80% of the coins lol this is dead money boys.. Im sure they might pump it a time or 2 offloading.. But you guys are insane thinking this has any chance going over 1c.. Hell 1c imo is ludicrous

hqdefault.jpg.4d923dd6e50c36d8ca624a1a01 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XRP said:

50 wallets contain 80% of the coins lol this is dead money boys.. Im sure they might pump it a time or 2 offloading.. But you guys are insane thinking this has any chance going over 1c.. Hell 1c imo is ludicrous

And XRP will never hit a dollar. 

Your an idiot.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how i got 80% last night lol the whiskey must have been proper.. 60 is much better than 80 obv.. Ill set my buy at 3 sats and hope for the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 777 said:

And XRP will never hit a dollar. 

Your an idiot.  

respect others opinion please 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rey said:

What's the matter? You seem to have joined CSCchat in late December 2018 ... getting impatient yourself because we haven't mooned yet?

If demand increases due to usage or speculation, the price will go up and so will the number of accounts. It's inevitable that the distribution will proceed. Just don't expect it to be today or tomorrow. If you're just in the game for a quick buck, think again. Good luck.

Don't bother Sis, He's the one that just came here asking everybody to sell CSC to him, remember??...  :sarcastic:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Don't bother Sis, He's the one that just came here asking everybody to sell CSC to him, remember??...  :sarcastic:

A Bear Market makes people do very strange strange freaky stuff . . .

qaqcbcaj6atuupag4spe.gif

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×