Sign in to follow this  
Tonnie

Botbuy on Nuex

Hi, I Just noticed a bot buys every 10 min on Nuex (cscbtc). Any commets on this?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tonnie said:

Hi, I Just noticed a bot buys every 10 min on Nuex (cscbtc). Any commets on this?

I had some fun with a Bot on Nuex for a while ago. A XRP CSC Bot. Bots are fun to play with.

25 minutes ago, Tonnie said:

It's been there almost since Nuex came live... And it's doing what bots do... Trying to get more CSC or BTC or XRP...  Nothing to worry about...  :smoke:

11 hours ago, LeGonze said:

It's been there almost since Nuex came live... And it's doing what bots do... Trying to get more CSC or BTC or XRP...  Nothing to worry about...  :smoke:

And good thing with bots that they will increase volume. Otherwise all CSC exchanges would have really low volume or none. I just hope that will change soon...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, voirähmä said:

Bot is back on CSC/BTC at Nuex. And also new pair CSC/DOGE.

VOFF :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, voirähmä said:

Bot is back on CSC/BTC at Nuex. And also new pair CSC/DOGE.

Oh My Dear God!!...  I thought this was a joke!!... But it's true!!...  :spinlol::sarcastic:

2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Oh My Dear God!!...  I thought this was a joke!!... But it's true!!...  :spinlol::sarcastic:

Yes it is true. More interestingly XRP pair now has Genesis Vision [GVT]

• Like 1

Just now, Zenkert said:

Yes it is true. More interestingly XRP pair now has Genesis Vision [GVT]

That one has been there for a few months now... You just didn't notice...  :good:

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

That one has been there for a few months now... You just didn't notice...  :good:

I did. Just wanted to point at it, as a comparison to the Voff coin, since the Voff coin talk started today.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zenkert said:

I did. Just wanted to point at it, as a comparison to the Voff coin, since the Voff coin talk started today.

What is Voff?

1 hour ago, voirähmä said:

And bots dead again. And so cheap to buy now on every exchange. Fill up your bags now when its cheap as....

All 3 Exchanges LOL.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this