Jump to content

Open Club  ·  43 members

CSCeriously
Sign in to follow this  
Ermac

The World of CasinoCoin

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CasinoCoin said:

It's always amusing reading old posts.

@CasinoCoin So I share this for you all to have a laugh

Here is my first reply in XRPChat to Joel Katz sep 22 2017 (The Katz himself - back then I did not understand how big that was but I do now 👍) as he did clearify some things for me as the newbie I was then.

Quote

Thank you JoelKatz.
I´m beginning to get grips, now.

The higher value of XRP i just related to my value in EUR.
My amount of XRP is still 282.xxxx.

And I plan to keep them for a while, so i´m going to get a Ripple Wallet from Rippex.

And then continue investing small amounts in XRP in the coing Months.

Thanks again JoelKatz.

Seems I am ready to get rid of my Diapers now 😉 

Enjoy all you CSCurfers :classic_biggrin: and remember we have all been newbies.

ZenCeriously yours Zenkert.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zenkert said:

@CasinoCoin So I share this for you all to have a laugh

Here is my first reply in XRPChat to Joel Katz sep 22 2017 (The Katz himself - back then I did not understand how big that was but I do now 👍) as he did clearify some things for me as the newbie I was then.

Enjoy all you CSCurfers :classic_biggrin: and remember we have all been newbies.

ZenCeriously yours Zenkert.

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Market looks like sh*t right now. :sarcastic:

Really need a news update. 

This week would be good!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be getting a new blog post for February hopefully along with a progress update video. Not expecting any big announcements just yet but an update would be great. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ermac said:

More CasinoCoin competition. 

https://www.playchip.global/

 

Video is almost a copy of CasinoCoin video.

This was heavy discussed on Discord.  

A lot of hype. 

A lot of Bling and Media Attention. The opposite to CSC. Altough this looks serious. Let´s to see where it will head.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When they was doing their ICO, they said that  'PlayUp' which is the parent company of Playchip has - $200 Million a year revenue from 400,000+ Users In Online Betting Platform! 

 

Looked around and found this :

 

Com.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically it is a gaming platform with their own coin then @Ermac ??? In that case no competition to CSC at all.

Edited by Zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

So basically it is a gaming platform with their own coin then @Ermac ??? In that case no competition to CSC at all.

Looks like they have stolen the idea. 

ran an ICO and are trying to push it out their faster than CSC. 

 

There is lots of red flags.  So i'm not worried 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playup is terrible branding. Here in the UK when people say something plays up it means it's not working. :spinlol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ermac said:

More CasinoCoin competition. 

https://www.playchip.global/

 

Video is almost a copy of CasinoCoin video.

This was heavy discussed on Discord.  

A lot of hype. 

Wow, there's one part that looks just like the same as Casino Coin Page!!... The part with Users, Operators and Regulators... It seem to be exactly the same page!!... :shock:

Also, every single member of the team is a "Director"... That's weird... :classic_wacko:

Something else, I couldn't find any info about the Token specs. Is it a ERC20 Token?? Or what kind??

It looks like they are rushing the release of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Wow, there's one part that looks just like the same as Casino Coin Page!!... The part with Users, Operators and Regulators... It seem to be exactly the same page!!... :shock:

Also, every single member of the team is a "Director"... That's weird... :classic_wacko:

Something else, I couldn't find any info about the Token specs. Is it a ERC20 Token?? Or what kind??

It looks like they are rushing the release of it.

Yea, It’s an ERC-20 token. 

If you look at the chart you can see they have tried to pump it.  

 

Also you can see here the holders  

 

 

I saw the video of them pitching the ICO, they said it was trading for 0.01, and it’s not.  

They was also spamming reddit. 

There Youtube videos are also filled with fake comments and likes.  

 

The video on their main site sounds almost the same as CasinoCoins video.  

I’m sure they have copied it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ermac said:

Yea, It’s an ERC-20 token. 

If you look at the chart you can see they have tried to pump it.  

 

Also you can see here the holders  

 

 

I saw the video of them pitching the ICO, they said it was trading for 0.01, and it’s not.  

They was also spamming reddit. 

There Youtube videos are also filled with fake comments and likes.  

 

The video on their main site sounds almost the same as CasinoCoins video.  

I’m sure they have copied it.  

Yeah!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5436037

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, Ermac said:

 

It really is a nice design. I always get nervous before new releases of something because every now and then a company releases a new product which is just awful. Buttons are in the wrong place, the layout is sloppy, errors all over the place, images cut off..

But this looks very well thought out. Nice job!

Dont forget to field test it with someone who has no clue how to use it yet. Thats the only way to see if it really works as its supposed to. 

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MegaNerd said:

It really is a nice design. I always get nervous before new releases of something because every now and then a company releases a new product which is just awful. Buttons are in the wrong place, the layout is sloppy, errors all over the place, images cut off..

But this looks very well thought out. Nice job!

Dont forget to field test it with someone who has no clue how to use it yet. Thats the only way to see if it really works as its supposed to. 

The design has actually changed now to look like this :

large.Screenshot_20190212-175750_CasinoC 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×