Sign in to follow this  
Jack-of-Spade

888poker makin' moves

On 1/4/2019 at 7:52 PM, Tonnie said:

Can you please explain why this had effect for csc?

@Tonnie It is posted correctly in - Gaming Industry Discussion (Non Crypto) - so it has nothing to do with CSC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tonnie said:

😁 slow But steady...

What is it that you are researching?

Well, I am trying to find out a few things. I am a hodler, trading stresses me too much. So I want to know if csc is worth my investment. 

For example I am trying to find out how many clients csc Can have. If they Will use csc or only the brm. If other companys deliver the same as csc and have a headstart etc

all this info is quite hard to find when you are on the sideline

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Tonnie said:

Well, I am trying to find out a few things. I am a hodler, trading stresses me too much. So I want to know if csc is worth my investment. 

For example I am trying to find out how many clients csc Can have. If they Will use csc or only the brm. If other companys deliver the same as csc and have a headstart etc

all this info is quite hard to find when you are on the sideline

@Tonnie
I get that point of view, and understand your concerns. The Gambling World is BIG. But in the Country where I live there are other ways of identify yourself - No need for a BRM at all -  and it is already up and running. But  it is a small, small, small part of the Gambling Industry. So I rest my Case, with the addition that Blockchain Solutions does not solve everything.
Anyway I still HODL my CSC, but not buying anymore. (Not intended like a trading advice)
I have what I have and are happy with that. If MOOOOOOOOON - yummy. If not, I picked the wrong horse.

Edited by Zenkert

Posted (edited)

I agree with @Zenkert... @Tonnie...

I have mentioned this to a few people before and I will mention it to you as well..

• Gambling has been around longer than written history.. Only real use-cases will survive in this new REAL world.. keep that in mind when browsing, and keep your chin up as well

Only time will tell who's going to throw the last punches.. 

Edited by Jack-of-Spade
  • Like 2