Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BlackJack

5-7 FEBRUARY 2019 | CasinoCoin at ICE London

Recommended Posts

Pity we only have 18 seconds to watch. I wonder if it will all be uploaded onto Youtube or somewhere.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 777 said:

 

Oh My Godddd!!!... This Makes me feel so sexy!!...

EauuddV.gif?noredirect

Edited by LeGonze
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Oh My Godddd!!!... This Makes me feel sexy!!...

EauuddV.gif?noredirect

Have some more . . . :classic_biggrin:

71CnKnt8q4L._SL1500_.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ultramarathonist said:

You really want news knowing how xrp has reacted to them...

What are you talking about?

Why would XRP care about this?

XRP is a crypto. 

 

Edited by 777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LexingtonStanley said:

How xrp has reacted to who? You got a link? 

I think he meanxrp goes down with news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, LexingtonStanley said:

How xrp has reacted to who? You got a link? 

 

46 minutes ago, 777 said:

What are you talking about?

Why would XRP care about this?

XRP is a crypto. 

 

He is just joking... It's just a joke in the XRP Community that when XRP has great news it's price goes down pretty hard... Sooooo just a joke...

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crypto2libertas said:

Since when is csc a private blockchain? 

Since always...  It's just like XRP-Ripple at the beggining... They used to control the mayority of the Nodes, but as time past decentralization came and now they only control a few nodes... 

Casino Coin is trying to do the same thing with the CRN's.  :hi:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Since always...  It's just like XRP-Ripple at the beggining... They used to control the mayority of the Nodes, but as time past decentralization came and now they only control a few nodes... 

Casino Coin is trying to do the same thing with the CRN's.  :hi:

Don't like the term private. that would mean there are parts that are not accessible to the public. Maybe he should have said at this stage it is a centralised blockchain with plans to become decentralise with the CRN concept.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, crypto2libertas said:

Don't like the term private. that would mean there are parts that are not accessible to the public. Maybe he should have said at this stage it is a centralised blockchain with plans to become decentralise with the CRN concept.

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have a problem with the "Private aspect" right now... Just like @LeGonze mentioned... I would much rather fill all the gaps now under the tentative term "private" and then show growth under the new future term "Public"!! 🚀

Edited by Jack-of-Spade
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, legomaracas said:

Is there a synopsis anywhere of the discussions on that panel? 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a look at ICE and some of the other gambling company's. None doing anything close to what CSC is doing. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 777 said:

Just a look at ICE and some of the other gambling company's. None doing anything close to what CSC is doing. 

 

 

 

 

Would be nice if we were able to watch anything related to CSC. If none of the gambling companies are doing anything close to CSC you would think they would get some attention.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KMACMcGrath said:

Would be nice if we were able to watch anything related to CSC. If none of the gambling companies are doing anything close to CSC you would think they would get some attention.

 The BRM is not released. Their is no booth. 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 777 said:

 The BRM is not released. Their is no booth. 

 

Let's stay CStrongC ... there's one more day of ICE ... also, maybe the Tier 1 operator partner just needs more time ...

A bit of positive news would certainly be welcome though ...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ICE London is pretty much similar event than SiGMA which was held in Malta last November (?). So really we shouldn't be expecting that much of news about CSC here either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, QuizPops said:

ICE London is pretty much similar event than SiGMA which was held in Malta last November (?). So really we shouldn't be expecting that much of news about CSC here either.

 There was a write up last time they was at ICE last year. So we should get some info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 777 said:

 The BRM is not released. Their is no booth. 

 

So why get excited about the event if they don’t even have a booth and nothing will be shown related to CSC?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×