Sign in to follow this  
Guest BlackJack

6Sat to 7Sat WAR

Putting another order in at 5sats. 

i think it will be around 5 sats, 6 sats, 7 sats, for a little while. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 777 said:

Putting another order in at 5sats. 

i think it will be around 5 sats, 6 sats, 7 sats, for a little while. 

It will go up and down, just like it did for guite a while. A perfect opportunity to swing trade, for the brave. Right now it is mostly up.

Accordingly CSC is climbing in the Ranking (If that matters)
Coinmarketcap: 203
Livecoinwatch:189
Coinlib: 155

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

Some bigger buys happening at 7 sats... Saw a few over a million just today on STEX. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NKHund said:

Some bigger buys happening at 7 sats... Saw a few over a million just today on STEX. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come!

Sells above millions too. The "market" is waiting. Some Buy, some Sell. Some just Chill :beach:
( After 2 Beers a bad joke pops up: Do you have a sellPhone? )

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Venom said:

If news is coming the end of the month. 5sats maybe gone for good. 

As we know PR will start this month and will continue for several weeks, imo this is the last time we will be on such a low price. :classic_happy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TwoTwoFour said:

As we know PR will start this month and will continue for several weeks, imo this is the last time we will be on such a low price. :classic_happy:

Yes. Bought more at 7 sats.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwoTwoFour said:

Never say never my friend. Those statements have been done before, many many times and alsmost always been proven wrong with how the Market Moves.
I think I read it at least 100 times regarding XRP in XRPchat since I joined in sep 2017, and guess what . . . :classic_biggrin:
Just to clearify. I bought my first XRP around €0.156 then. Now XRP is more less stuck around €0.27 . . . :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Never say never my friend. Those statements have been done before, many many times and alsmost always been proven wrong with how the Market Moves.
I think I read it at least 100 times regarding XRP in XRPchat since I joined in sep 2017, and guess what . . . :classic_biggrin:
Just to clearify. I bought my first XRP around €0.156 then. Now XRP is more less stuck around €0.27 . . . :classic_biggrin:

Got to agree with this 100%.  That is where we stand right now.  No one really, honestly knows.  Up and down and sideways.  That is what I hear from all the T/A gurus.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Theres a difference between csc and xrp, xrp is standing at number 3 on cmc and is known by everyone who enters crypto. Csc is standing outside the top 200 so I am 100% confident that even a bit of PR would create a price rise.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, TwoTwoFour said:

Theres a difference between csc and xrp, xrp is standing at number 3 on cmc and is known by everyone who enters crypto. Csc is standing outside the top 200 so I am 100% confident that even a bit of PR would create a price rise.

That PR thing might help a bit, but could also lead to a Pump and Dump just because of sudden interest focus in CSC.
But what is it, and where did you read about it?

No intention to be grumpy. But there is a universal saying, no matter the asset: The Market is always Right.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

That PR thing might help a bit, but could also lead to a Pump and Dump just because of sudden interest focus in CSC.
But what is it, and where did you read about it?

No intention to be grumpy. But there is a universal saying, no matter the asset: The Market is always Right.

Get active on discord or you miss out on all the fun :sarcastic:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TwoTwoFour said:

Get active on discord or you miss out on all the fun :sarcastic:

You are kidding me, right?

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Just put my order in at 6 also.  It may not make it this low, but who really knows.  

Seems to be moving up. 

7 Sats now. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

You are kidding me, right?

No, this has been mentioned there, in the wormhole. Theres a bit of info in the wormhole, dig into it :classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, TwoTwoFour said:

No, this has been mentioned there, in the wormhole. Theres a bit of info in the wormhole, dig into it :classic_smile:

Wormhole is that like a BG123 thread with tinfoil hats and other crazy stuff like in XRPchat EOY589 sort of?

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

Seems to be moving up. 

7 Sats now. 

Yea figured as much.  As soon as I set my order, I said to myself 7 would probably sell.  Decided to just wait for 6.  I really would like 5 but don't think that will go.  But geeeeeZ who knows.  Either way I don't lose.  I still have my zerps and if they go up well I just buy moar  csssssssssssssssc.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Yea figured as much.  As soon as I set my order, I said to myself 7 would probably sell.  Decided to just wait for 6.  I really would like 5 but don't think that will go.  But geeeeeZ who knows.  Either way I don't lose.  I still have my zerps and if they go up well I just buy moar  csssssssssssssssc.

Patience. I have low buy orders. No hurry at all. Just stay CCC (Cool Calm Collected) that is the forked coin of CSC :d_sunny: :beach: :focus:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zenkert said:

Patience. I have low buy orders. No hurry at all. Just stay CCC (Cool Calm Collected) that is the fork coin of CSC :d_sunny: :beach: :focus:

I am getting better.  Been studing the pros here on csc chat.  When I first bought csc back in Oct I had to get some so bought at like 9 sats.  My last buy last month was at 6 so gonna wait, like you said ccc, and wait, if it is 2 weeks good.  I am 100% sure that csc will go up........................................, down..................................... or sideways.  LOL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

I am getting better.  Been studing the pros here on csc chat.  When I first bought csc back in Oct I had to get some so bought at like 9 sats.  My last buy last month was at 6 so gonna wait, like you said ccc, and wait, if it is 2 weeks good.  I am 100% sure that csc will go up........................................, down..................................... or sideways.  LOL

I´ve done that too @Yellowmellowsub not with CSC, but with XRP. Doing is learning, and making mistakes is the best way to learn.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Wormhole is that like a BG123 thread with tinfoil hats and other crazy stuff like in XRPchat EOY589 sort of?

No :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TwoTwoFour said:

No :classic_smile:

OK, so why don´t you just post that PR thing from the Wormhole here, then?

Edited by Zenkert

Sign in to follow this