Sign in to follow this  
Ben

future exchanges

I know it won't happen till later in 2019 but just wondering when you guys are ready to list CSC on bigger exchanges;

1- Will you give a notice to the members a while before so we can open accounts with those

new exchanges? ( the process sometimes take a while)

2- Do you plan on still listing CSC on the current 3 exchanges we have now when you do that?

Thanx

I'm positive to see CSC in 2019 on any major exchange. But I don't see a reason why to delist it on any current exchange.

• Like 1

The foundation doesn’t really do pre-announcements. When things are ready to launch officially is when you hear about it. I am certain bigger exchanges with the right fit for CSC will come. It has be stated that by the sandbox going live this will give much more traction is this area.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ben said:

I know it won't happen till later in 2019 but just wondering when you guys are ready to list CSC on bigger exchanges;

1- Will you give a notice to the members a while before so we can open accounts with those

Reputable projects do not annouce what exchange they will be listed at, and at Double C Foundation it's no different. Any Exchange, will be announced when the time is right and there will be no name pre-annoucment.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

2- Do you plan on still listing CSC on the current 3 exchanges we have now when you do that?

IT's good to have variaty of exchanges avaibalble ,if one is down others will be on so there will be no delisting of CSC from any exchanges.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, ChiefOfBeef said:

The foundation doesn’t really do pre-announcements. When things are ready to launch officially is when you hear about it. I am certain bigger exchanges with the right fit for CSC will come. It has be stated that by the sandbox going live this will give much more traction is this area.

Yes, for goodness sake, please stay away from the ridiculous concept of pre-announcing an announcement :classic_sleep:

• Haha 2

Guest BlackJack
On 12/24/2018 at 8:06 AM, Ben said:

new exchanges? ( the process sometimes take a while)

Thanx

Product comes first. 

You know something to actually talk about before listing on exchanges.  

Something that has a use within the crypto space and not just more hype bullsh!t like tron.