Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ben

New token wallet for other tokens

Recommended Posts

I just finished listening to this video;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXAq2enQq8 

titled;  "Casinocoin road map Q1 2019".

There is mention of a new token wallet that is coming soon to accommodate other tokens than CSC.  

Will those tokens be from operators joining in but not wanting to use CSC and using their own coins instead

as mentioned in the video?

So, CSC will be the main token promoted to operators but they will have the option to have their own?

Just wondering.  thanx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ben said:

I just finished listening to this video;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXAq2enQq8 

titled;  "Casinocoin road map Q1 2019".

There is mention of a new token wallet that is coming soon to accommodate other tokens than CSC.  

Will those tokens be from operators joining in but not wanting to use CSC and using their own coins instead

as mentioned in the video?

So, CSC will be the main token promoted to operators but they will have the option to have their own?

Just wondering.  thanx

 

Hello, the new wallet will be using CSC as gas just like tokens on eth uses gas. The new tokens will be purchased from foundation using CSC by operator who wants to for example create loyalty tokens or custom tokens. All tokens will be on CSC ledger

 

Does this answer your question? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just read this thread;   

So, basically,  the foundation will issue custom token to larger casinos that want to join in but want to have their own custom tokens

and they will have to buy those tokens from the foundation using CSC.

1- Once those custom tokens are created and sold to casinos, will people be able to buy those custom tokens via fiat through the BMR

or only through CSC?

2- Will these custom tokens be traded on cypto platforms or use exclusively for those casinos that created them?

3- This will be a little bit like the ico's that were created through the ethereum blockchain?

4- Will CSC still be the main token offer and used by most other operators?

 

Just trying to figure this out.

I have read through the entire forum and didn't come across anything mentioning custom tokens being created for different casinos 

before I saw that video.

Thanxs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ben said:

1- Once those custom tokens are created and sold to casinos, will people be able to buy those custom tokens via fiat through the BMR

or only through CSC?

Most likely no, it will be up to the casino to decide how the tokens will be used. Think of it as Amusment parks tokens, you buy at cashier to use it at certain ride, beyond the amusment park its no use

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

2- Will these custom tokens be traded on cypto platforms or use exclusively for those casinos that created them?

Same as asnwer #1 to question #1. Since those are only for Casino to operate them and give or exchange for whatever reason, it will be solely for Casino to decide how to use them.

 

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

3- This will be a little bit like the ico's that were created through the ethereum blockchain?

Definetivelly No, Casino will not run ICO it will be simple chip/token for their casino used the way they want just like if you are playing FarmVille on android they have built in currency, its just like a chip with assingned value probably.

 

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

4- Will CSC still be the main token offer and used by most other operators?

Yes, A casino might have CSC and whatever token they want and use it simultaneously. CSC for games, and their custom token for lotality program for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 1:25 PM, Marco said:

The new tokens will be purchased from foundation using CSC by operator

Can you elaborate on that a bit?

How much would one token cost in CSC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 5:26 PM, Flintstone said:

Can you elaborate on that a bit?

How much would one token cost in CSC?

A company requesting tokens from foundation will pay in CSC to foundation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×