Sign in to follow this  
Wdbi

Bitflip update

Hey guys, as many of you know I am the sucker that has 9.8 million CSC stuck on bitflip. Today bitflip put out a new update. It looks like another exchange bought them or something and everyone’s funds are migrated over there. I am all set up on the new exchange and now trying to get my csc the heck out of there. A little confused on the process. Can anyone who is a little more crypto savvy than me translate the instructions/new info? 

Here is the update: 

BITEXBOOK is BitFlip’s assignee 

Hi guys!

Negotiations have been completed, and a detailed balance management algorithm has been developed, and we are ready to make public the name of the successor - BITEXBOOK.

During the bilateral negotiations we reached an agreement according to which StreamCapital Group company (BITEXBOOK cryptocurrency exchange) becomes a legal successor of the rights and duties of BitFlip exchange.

The BITEXBOOK Exchange undertakes to fix BitFlip customers balances in its system by issuing debt tokens in the equivalent of the currency in which balances have been remaining on BitFlip customers’ wallets (tokens are issued with the “bf” prefix).

The redemption (redemption) of these tokens in a 1: 1 ratio will be made at the expense of commission income in the amount of 100% of the BitFlip client trade. In the future, the management of BITEXBOOK is ready to send additional reserve funds for the prompt discharge of debt obligations. In addition, we plan to negotiate with the management of some coins, offering them to help compensate for the losses incurred by the BitFlip team.

To migrate, click on the BitFlip link or click here - https://bitflip.li/migration. Detailed migration instructions are also available here.

Your BitFlip team.

• Like 2

Good News I hope! At least so it seems @Wdbi Fingers Crossed. If you can get your CSC back it will be great, but after that I suggest you leave BITEXBOOK and never come back. My gut feeling tells me that this might be just another scam exchange ( I have checked the site in safe mode in another browser than I use in this chat)

Edited by Zenkert

18 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Good News I hope! At least so it seems @Wdbi Fingers Crossed. If you can get your CSC back it will be great, but after that I suggest you leave BITEXBOOK and never come back. My gut feeling tells me that this might be just another scam exchange ( I have checked the site in safe mode in another browser than I use in this chat)

Yeah it sounds like it might not be a fast process, but I’m hopeful I get them back. The second I am able I will get it off there and never keep funds on an exchange again

7 minutes ago, Wdbi said:

Yeah it sounds like it might not be a fast process, but I’m hopeful I get them back. The second I am able I will get it off there and never keep funds on an exchange again

Shure worth the effort if you get them back. Lesson learned :JC_doubleup: I wish you all the best of getting your CSC back.
The only exchanges I trust are Bitstamp and Binance.
I trust Bitstamp with my fiats, still have some there ready for the Drop or if I get a sudden urge to buy some more XRP.
At Binance I have Moeda [MDA] and some VTHO.

Edited by Zenkert

1 hour ago, Wdbi said:

trying to get my csc the heck out of there

hope you get them back and OFF the exchange. 

this could end up being one of those things in several years where it could have been $9.8 million lost 

3 hours ago, Wdbi said:

BITEXBOOK is BitFlip’s assignee

I hope you get your coins back.

I'm a little curious, are you able to sign in on bitflip and can see your CSC balance there or not?   I have an account on Bitflip and I can sign in but I do not have any balance so that's why I'm asking.

When I sign in I can see a message all the way up that says:

Rights to obligations of BitFlip have been assigned to BITEXBOOK. Learn more. You need to take over migration here.

This is the page of that new exchange by the way:

https://bitexbook.com/

Edited by LeGonze

6 minutes ago, Huddster said:

Have you managed to migrate your account yet? I followed the link but I does not seem to do anything.

I want it to show a Screen Shot but I can't load up the image.

I did click on that   You need to take over migration here.    Link.

And I got to this page:

Migration flow

1. You will be created an account on BITEXBOOK exchange with login - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. After registration, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to activate your account.

3. After activating your account, you need to recover your password.

4. After that, you can successfully log in and check the balance of the transferred tokens.

Your balances

Your current balances will be transferred to tokens on the BITEXBOOK platform, which are subject to gradual redemption from the received commissions on trades.

• USD: 0.00000000
  • EUR: 0.00000000
  • RUB: 0.00000000
  • THB: 0.00000000
  • UAH: 0.00000000
  • BTC: 0.00000000
  • LTC: 0.00000000
  • ETH: 0.00000000
  • XRP: 0.00000000
  • DASH: 0.00000000
  • DOGE: 0.00000000
  • BCH: 0.00000000
  • FLIP: 0.00000000
  • R: 0.00000000
  • RMC: 0.00000000
  • BTG: 0.00000000
  • NANO: 0.00000000
  • TRX: 0.00000000
  • FOOD: 0.00000000
  • REAL: 0.00000000
  • EOS: 0.00000000
  • BTW: 0.00000000
  • LINDA: 0.00000000
  • BEN: 0.00000000
  • CSC: 0.00000000
  • OMG: 0.00000000

I agree to the rules and condition agreements and privacy policy of BITEXBOOK

The conditions for the transfer of the rights and obligations of the new assignee cryptocurrency exchanges BitFlip

1. According to the agreement, StreamCapital Group LTD (BITEXBOOK cryptocurrency exchange) is recognized as the legal successor of BitFlip cryptocurrency exchange. Under the terms of the agreement, the following rights and obligations were transferred:

- right to domain names bitflip.li, bitflip.cc, bitflip.info;

- obligations on payment of money to clients BitFlip;

- right to the remainder of Fiat money held in the accounts of BitFlip, and cryptocurrency;

2. The amount of the obligations BITEXBOOK to the client BitFlip is transmitted during a migration of this customer to the trading platform BITEXBOOK.

3. BITEXBOOK takes the transferred liability by the issue of electronic digital symbols (tokens), with the corresponding record in the database on the side BITEXBOOK. Tokens are issued in every currency (Fiat and crypto) in which BitFlip has commitments to customers.

4. Redemption (repayment) of the data token will be at the expense and within the limits of the Commerce Commission in the amount 100% obtained from BITEXBOOK transactions of BitFlip clients on the trading platform BITEXBOOK.

5. Client of BitFlip is allowed to sell (transfer) of obligations to another client BITEXBOOK, including a former client of BitFlip.

But I do not have any balance as you can see @Wdbi... So I wont "migrate" anything. 

What about you @Huddster, do you have balance there??   Did you make it to this point??   Take notice that you need to log in to Bitflip.

15 minutes ago, Huddster said:

Have you managed to migrate your account yet? I followed the link but I does not seem to do anything.

Yes I was able to migrate everything to the new site and am able to see my “tokens”. Not able to withdraw or trade with them yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MegaNerd said:

hope you get them back and OFF the exchange. 

this could end up being one of those things in several years where it could have been $9.8 million lost 

Oh yeah that’s my fear. I have managed to pick up some more csc. So I am back in the holding game. Would really love to add 9.8 million to my stack though 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Wdbi said:

Yes I was able to migrate everything to the new site and am able to see my “tokens”. Not able to withdraw or trade with them yet

Oh Great!! 

I think that's a stepm forward.  What is the reason you can't withdraw your coins from there??  What does Bitexbook say??

20 hours ago, Wdbi said:

Did you just create an account then press the migrate link, or is it created for you?

My balance has always shown in pending withdrawal, then yesterday the withdrawal was cancelled and my csc appeared under 'your balances'.

Is anyone able to withdraw from BITEXBOOK yet?  Would really like to get my stuff off of this exchange ASAP

34 minutes ago, GAC1848 said:

Is anyone able to withdraw from BITEXBOOK yet?  Would really like to get my stuff off of this exchange ASAP

Not yet. New site seems sketchy 

34 minutes ago, Wdbi said:

Not yet. New site seems sketchy

I guess it is the same owner behind it (In another constellation, with another Front Man) just a gut feeling. Launched just to keep the Wolves away that is hunting him.

Edited by Zenkert