Sign in to follow this  
Zenkert

What other coins do you have?

I am a little curious about what other Coins Chatmembers have, more than CSC ?
I have XRP and Moeda [MDA].
And some Fiats waiting at my exchange if the market drops further.

• Like 1

Right now about 85% of my stash is XRP,  app. 10% is CSC, 5% is VET (maybe I'll add NEXO and BAT some day, though I think I'll keep it to the current bucket).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rey said:

Right now about 85% of my stash is XRP,  app. 10% is CSC, 5% is VET (maybe I'll add NEXO and BAT some day, though I think I'll keep it to the current bucket).

Still belive in VET do you? I had VET´s sold with a loss, just like my CRAZY gamble on BCH before the ABC/SV fork. That was my absolute worst move in DA ever :dash1:

So far - :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Still belive in VET do you? I had VET´s sold with a loss, just like my CRAZY gamble on BCH before the ABC/SV fork. That was my absolute worst move in DA ever :dash1:

So far - :classic_biggrin:

Have to admit that it ain't easy to say the least ... bought this summer around $ .016 ... current price is app. $ .0037 :ireful1::wacko2:

• Haha 1

Besides csc only xrp.

I have had DGB and VET but sold all of it for csc a couple of months ago. That was a good choice i tink 😉

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, RMCSC said:

Besides csc only xrp.

I have had DGB and VET but sold all of it for csc a couple of months ago. That was a good choice i tink 😉

I think it was a good choice too @RMCSC My HODL´s are XRP and CSC, but I also play around a bit not to loose interest in the Market. MDA I have for the mission of the project, well not entirely, cough, cough, it does some moves on it´s on and it is possible to get some gain, keep the original investement and use the gain to buy more CSC.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rey said:

Have to admit that it ain't easy to say the least ... bought this summer around $ .016 ... current price is app. $ .0037 :ireful1::wacko2:

Have you kept your VTHO? I have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zenkert said:

Have you kept your VTHO? I have.

Yes sir, since even the price of instant ramen noodles exceeds the current price of VTHO :biggrin: ... oh well ...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rey said:

Yes sir, since even the price of instant ramen noodles exceeds the current price of VTHO :biggrin: ... oh well ...

... well VTHO are more worth than CSC right now. I do not know if should laugh, or cry, or have a mental breakdown . . . :focus: ...

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RMCSC said:

Besides csc only xrp.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sal said:

XRP, NEX and HVN plus a few NEP-5 tokens from airdrops.

What do you see on those 2 tokens??  NEX and HVN??... Just curious. Legit question.  :classic_rolleyes:

By the way, I'm into XRP and CSC only, but if TRX goes to $0.0107 or less I will get some... :sarcastic:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

What do you see on those 2 tokens??  NEX and HVN??... Just curious. Legit question.  :classic_rolleyes:

By the way, I'm into XRP and CSC only, but if TRX goes to $0.0107 or less I will get some... :sarcastic:

NEX (Neon Exchange) has a solid team behind it, what I (and many others) believe will be a ground breaking product, and it's a registered security that will pay out monthly dividends to stakers from exchange fees.

HVN (Hiveterminal), the team have been very active building what looks like a great product (invoice factoring for retail level investors). My faith in this project is dwindling though as they recently went live with the website, however nobody is using it and they don't appear to be doing much marketing-wise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I used to have tons such as IOST, DENT, KEY, XLM, TRX etc but sold them all and went all into XRP. 

Now its just XRP, CSC, KIN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My holdings are approx XRP (70%), CSC (15%). Another 15% is a mix of TRX, VET, EOS, NEO, MANA, XLM. However coins in this mix contains small percentages like 1%-3% each. I wonder if BTC drops down to $2000 I might add some BTC. I believe BTC will have value in Crypto market not for use case as others, but more like crypto precious metal asset. Looks like I'm not holding it at all :classic_blink:

Edited by Deividas
  • Like 1