Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Keller

Roadmap Video Q1 2019

Recommended Posts

Make a script. People are used to clear and defined messages. Sorry to offend but that is my opinion.
And when a Video starts and then turns Black for 15 seconds, a lot of trust is already lost for the future of the future for CSC.
 - Why the F invest in a DA, that do not even know how to make a decent Video???

Redo - this is not a Video that builds trust for the Project - @Daniel Keller

Harsh, I know. But I speak from the Heart.

Edited by Zenkert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of storing CSC on a USB Stick, in fact I'm already doing that. I bought a few of them just for this purpose. Next best thing to the nano ledger. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zenkert said:

Make a script. People are used to clear and defined messages. Sorry to offend but that is my opinion.
And when a Video starts and then turns Black for 15 seconds, a lot of trust is already lost for the future of the future for CSC.
 - Why the F invest in a DA, that do not even know how to make a decent Video???

Redo - this is not a Video that builds trust for the Project - @Daniel Keller

Harsh, I know. But I speak from the Heart.

No one reported there is a 15 seconds blackout. I assume this is on your end, whats the timestamp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Daniel Keller said:

No one reported there is a 15 seconds blackout. I assume this is on your end, whats the timestamp?

 

2 hours ago, Zenkert said:

Make a script. People are used to clear and defined messages. Sorry to offend but that is my opinion.
And when a Video starts and then turns Black for 15 seconds, a lot of trust is already lost for the future of the future for CSC.
 - Why the F invest in a DA, that do not even know how to make a decent Video???

Redo - this is not a Video that builds trust for the Project - @Daniel Keller

Harsh, I know. But I speak from the Heart.

 

No blackout on my end.. It started straight away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CasinoCoin said:

I like the idea of storing CSC on a USB Stick, in fact I'm already doing that. I bought a few of them just for this purpose. Next best thing to the nano ledger. 

how do you do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dabiggapicta said:

how do you do that?

I just copied and pasted the secret key/private key etc (all paper wallet info) into a notepad and keep it on a few USB sticks. Ideally I'd like to password protect them but i haven't worked out how to do that yet but I'm guessing that will be integrated into the Casinocoin wallet so you can transfer that data to a USB stick and encrypt it with the click of a mouse. So to lose the CSC I'd have to lose the paper wallet I'd printed out along with the USB sticks. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zenkert said:

And when a Video starts and then turns Black for 15 seconds,

theres no blackout. its your computer.

i agree the videos could look more professional. maybe you know... wear a suit. But for now CSC is so new and so few people know about it, its not even worth worrying about. these guys are super smart. If they can code CSC I'm sure they know to wear more appropriate attire as CSC begins to grow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CasinoCoin said:

I like the idea of storing CSC on a USB Stick, in fact I'm already doing that. I bought a few of them just for this purpose. Next best thing to the nano ledger. 

USB sticks crash all the time. thats why they're so cheap. paper wallet is the only way to go. besides, after you copy the keys to the USB, did you actually delete the clipboard with the command prompt? if not, those keys are floating around on your computer. 

Edited by MegaNerd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I delete everything. I agree paper wallet is the best. But I like to have the private keys on a few USB sticks as well, just to be extra safe in case the paper wallet is lost or destroyed somehow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CasinoCoin said:

Yes I delete everything. I agree paper wallet is the best. But I like to have the private keys on a few USB sticks as well, just to be extra safe in case the paper wallet is lost or destroyed somehow. 

i get it. just saying. if you can lose a paper wallet you can just as easy lose a USB stick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's true but the chances of losing a couple of USB sticks plus the paper wallet is very slim. I've managed not to lose important documents for decades so I'm not worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MegaNerd said:

maybe you know... wear a suit.

We have been over this a million times........ GET OVER THE SUIT... 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jack-of-Spade said:

We have been over this a million times........ GET OVER THE SUIT... 

 

ROTFL ... every time I see Carlos do his thang I literally go 🤣

Hey, hey, hey !

Edited by Rey
typo
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Hey @Daniel Keller!!

Does the Q4 roadmap still on date??   BRM Mobile, AML Visual Block Explorer, BRM Desktop???   

giphy.gif

 

I let @Daniel Keller answer.

But I believe it is :dirol:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey @Daniel Keller!!

Does the Q4 roadmap still on date??   BRM Mobile, AML Visual Block Explorer, BRM Desktop???   

giphy.gif

 

We have shown the BRM to a very small group of people and working on some improvements based on the feedback we got. The demo showed everything from installation, signup, kyc, transferring coins in, signing up with an operator, link your account, deposit coins and do your first bet. The plan was to have this shown to more people but this got delayed due to the mobile wallet and some other developments. I am still trying to get something done that can be shown as soon as possible. I just can't give a date. 

The BRM Desktop is currently in the works, Andre is on it.

Them AML Visual Explorer is for regulators and operators, I am not sure if this will be shown to the public.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel Keller said:

We have shown the BRM to a very small group of people and working on some improvements based on the feedback we got. The demo showed everything from installation, signup, kyc, transferring coins in, signing up with an operator, link your account, deposit coins and do your first bet. The plan was to have this shown to more people but this got delayed due to the mobile wallet and some other developments. I am still trying to get something done that can be shown as soon as possible. I just can't give a date. 

The BRM Desktop is currently in the works, Andre is on it.

This is great as always Daniel!!  :drinks:

1 hour ago, Daniel Keller said:

Them AML Visual Explorer is for regulators and operators, I am not sure if this will be shown to the public.

Yeah, just wanted to know if it was going to be ready this quarter... It doesn't matter if us, mere mortals, can't see it... :sarcastic:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 8:46 PM, Jack-of-Spade said:

We have been over this a million times........ GET OVER THE SUIT... 

calm down it'll be ok i promise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×