xrp-pat

Wallet Options?

Hi,

I saw that there is a wallet available from the github page, but terminal commands is a bit beyond me. Are there any other wallet options that are more user friendly? Don't want to buy CSC and keep on an exchange for obvious reasons....

Thanks,

2 hours ago, xrp-pat said:

Yep, that's the one. I really like it. If you want to receive CSC in your wallet go to "Receive coins" and right click on your account in order to copy.

Edited by Rey

1 hour ago, voirähmä said:

That is the correct one. Pretty good wallet.

It is a "fork" of the Toast Wallet afaik. I use it. I like it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

It is a "fork" of the Toast Wallet afaik. I use it. I like it.

A fork, really? Didn't know that yet. I also like Toast though the version I installed (last summer) didn't include an address book IIRC. I might have overlooked that one of course.

9 minutes ago, Rey said:

A fork, really? Didn't know that yet. I also like Toast though the version I installed (last summer) didn't include an address book IIRC. I might have overlooked that one of course.

It is built on Toast afaik. I used the word "Fork" after the BCH/ABC BCH/SV Fork just for fun.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

It is built on Toast afaik. I used the word "Fork" after the BCH/ABC BCH/SV Fork just for fun.

Ah, OK, well, as you might know in software development the term "Fork" is also being used.

• Like 1

Yes, the mobile wallet has been forked from toast. Toast is pretty well known and eased up things for us a lot. Now that we have it available on the app store as well, we will put more time into it again. 🙂

• Thanks 2