LeGonze

Average Buying Price

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

That's the reason!!... Thanks for sharing brother!!...  :drinks:

The next thing I will buy is a guitar, for me as a X-mas present.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Did you buy in August or perhaps May??... That seems to be a little high...  :classic_rolleyes:

C'mon dear Funnybird ... details! I really think that when we moon @Marco will see a very, very nice ROI !! Cheers !! :drinks: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah,  btc back then was near 4x of today. So buying then at 3 sat would be comparable to 12 sat today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

I use EUR. So far I am red overall with the assets I hold. But I don´t worry about that. CSC is so far the best investment. I was just trying to be funny.

I should use Euro also, no idea why I'm using USD :clapping:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rey said:

C'mon dear Funnybird ... details! I really think that when we moon @Marco will see a very, very nice ROI !! Cheers !! :drinks: 

Totally agree Sis...  :good:

I was just curious because most of us started buying at July-August... Because at that time it was high... But he started buying waaaaay earlier than us...  :drinks:

It's just like if someone started buying XRP on September this year would have an average of $0.25-$0.30 each, but we started earlier and it was more expensive then...

3 minutes ago, Marco said:

Yeah,  btc back then was near 4x of today. So buying then at 3 sat would be comparable to 12 sat today.

Thats right man... Thanks!!... :drinks:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deividas said:

no Idea how to send PM

Top right of screen. Click on 3 bats. Then click on envelope and send me a message. I’ll then know your XRPChat screen name. 

2 minutes ago, Deividas said:

It's lower now.

Yeah i bought most of mine a few month back - still happy buying at that price and continue to buy more each month

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Yorkies said:

Yeah i bought most of mine a few month back - still happy buying at that price and continue to buy more each month

TBH I have not done a proper Check of my average buy price.  I bought my first late July,  and it´s been Black Friday ever since,  and will still be until the BRM is released and the T1 is announced,  or available on a larger Exchange.  So buying more is a No Brainer,  that is if you can afford it,  of course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

TBH I have not done a proper Check of my average buy price.  I bought my first late July,  and it´s been Black Friday ever since,  and will still be until the BRM is released and the T1 is announced,  or available on a larger Exchange.  So buying more is a No Brainer,  that is if you can afford it,  of course.

Yeah i bought back then but didnt buy many, ive bought more recently so my dca has come down a fair bit - we have all bought them cheaply what ever price we paid 🤑

My main focus was XRP but happy with what ive got now, so hoping for xrp to moon then buy a massive stack of csc :biggrin: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

@LeGonze I don’t worry about price. I’m in it for the tech!!

:biggrin:

Of Course me too Chewie!!... I’m in it for the tech... :smoke:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmKzDw7g0Rjq2sQi1ZU25

6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Of Course me too Chewie!!... I’m in it for the tech... :smoke:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmKzDw7g0Rjq2sQi1ZU25

Reminds me of my Medal in XRPCHat :classic_tongue: But dammit they just look terribly ugly those Cars, Bling, bling, bling.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Yorkies said:

Yeah i bought back then but didnt buy many, ive bought more recently so my dca has come down a fair bit - we have all bought them cheaply what ever price we paid 🤑

My main focus was XRP but happy with what ive got now, so hoping for xrp to moon then buy a massive stack of csc :biggrin: 

Yeah me too... My first buy was at 10 sats... But I’ve been buying hard all the way down... :sarcastic:

16 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah me too... My first buy was at 10 sats... But I’ve been buying hard all the way down... :sarcastic:

Never bought that high - LOL.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RMCSC said:

0,0003331. And have some 4 sat orders on stex coming 😉

Awesome!!...

tenor.gif?itemid=4247290

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deividas said:

I can't find it :clapping:Here is my link: https://www.xrpchat.com/profile/22257-deividas/

It looks just the same here in CSCChat... On top to the right there is first BELL sign "Notifications" , then a ENVELOPE sign, that is the PM function.
Click on the envelope sign "Messages" and move on and send the PM.