LeGonze

Average Buying Price

Hello Brothers!!

I just wanted to know the average buying price from you. This is something that everybody talks about and will be fun to see these averages in a few years.  :spiteful:

Here you have the formula to get the Average:  Total USD invested / Total quantity of CSC.

Well... Here I go... Right now  My Average Buying Price is   $0.0002203.  :hi:

I think I got a pretty good deal with these lately prices. :sarcastic:

For those that mined CXX and got CSC later, I think will have to include the Mining costs to the formula. I just know one but maybe here we have more... @oso

NOTE: I'm not asking you to disclose your total USD investment or total quantity of CSChips. DISCLOSE ONLY THE AVERAGE.  :good:

I just buy. First with BTC (hated that converstion) at Cfinex. Now at Nuex with XRP (Happy with that).

It has been proved in another Chat that the price you pay when you buy does not really Matter in the long run.
As long as you buy to HODL.

Financial Experts, Day Traders and so forth might argue on that.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

I just buy. First with BTC (hated that converstion) at Cfinex. Now at Nuex with XRP (Happy with that).

It has been proved in another Chat that the price you pay when you buy does not really Matter in the long run.
As long as you buy to HODL.

Financial Experts, Day Traders and so forth might argue on that.

giphy.gif

Come one Bull!!... Make the math!!... Show us!!...  :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

giphy.gif

I do the math when I am a Green Bull :dash1:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

giphy.gif

Sorry about that, it was a Zerpening Club Post TBH. But honestly I do not look close at figures. I am in it for the long Haul.

• Haha 2

Ok serious my avarage price at Nuex buing with XRP is . . .  hang on I have to log in and check . . . is below 0.0008. That is Good?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

97% of my CSC did cost me 6 sats per coin (Cfinex). SInce Cfinex closed the gates I buy at Nuex ... 3% did cost app. 0.00065 XRP per coin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rey said:

SInce Cfinex closed the gates I buy at Nuex ... 3% did cost app. 0.00065 XRP per coin.

You have more patience than me @Rey :classic_tongue:

• Haha 2

Just now, Zenkert said:

You have more patience than me @Rey :classic_tongue:

Maybe so, maybe it's damn luck :dirol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Sorry about that, it was a Zerpening Club Post TBH. But honestly I do not look close at figures. I am in it for the long Haul.

No worries Bull... You know I love you...  :smoke::drinks:

• Like 1

People,

Irrespective of what we all did, we're all in the ten thousandths of a dollar average price. So, let's compare DCA in a year from now. That should give some concrete bragging rights :big_boss:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

No worries Bull... You know I love you...  :smoke::drinks:

:heart:

4 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Ok serious my avarage price at Nuex buing with XRP is . . .  hang on I have to log in and check . . . is below 0.0008. That is Good?

3 minutes ago, Rey said:

97% of my CSC did cost me 6 sats per coin (Cfinex). SInce Cfinex closed the gates I buy at Nuex ... 3% did cost app. 0.00065 XRP per coin.

Well... The intention was to get a USD average price...

So, @Rey  How much USD or EUR did you invest on those BTC and XRP to get your total amount??  

Let's say you Invest $2,000.00 in BTC and XRP in total, and you got 15M CSC, then your Average is  $0.0001333

3 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

People,

Irrespective of what we all did, we're all in the ten thousandths of a dollar average price. So, let's compare DCA in a year from now. That should give some concrete bragging rights :big_boss:

OMG!! Another Fun Police bro??...  

1EMt.gif

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

So, @Rey  How much USD or EUR did you invest on those BTC and XRP to get your total amount??  

Let's say you Invest $2,000.00 in BTC and XRP in total, and you got 15M CSC, then your Average is  $0.0001333

@LeGonze you should start a poll after BRM has gone live. Keep it open. We'll all post our DCA then for posterity, and to make the rest of the world green with envy 🙂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rey said:

Maybe so, maybe it's damn luck :dirol:

There are no such things, like a Sista with Luck. Sistas think a lot. That is why they sometimes annoy us Brothers, We just wanna have fun. Replace Girl with Boy.

• Haha 1

Just now, Fidgetspinner said:

@LeGonze you should start a poll after BRM has gone live. Keep it open. We'll all post our DCA then for posterity, and to make the rest of the world green with envy 🙂

Oh no! Sorry it came out like that. See my next post! 

But...

i-want-it-now-gif-1.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, LeGonze said:

But...

i-want-it-now-gif-1.gif

OK. Now let me come down to brass tacks. I know I've promised myself no more FIAT in 2018. @Zenkert has already made me break that resolve. So, there's a very high chance that I'll be taking advantage of the mayhem right now. And possibly right up to BRM launch :crazy: . So my DCA is going to change, one way or the other.

• Like 1

OK. Now let me come down to brass tacks. I know I've promised myself no more FIAT in 2018. @Zenkert has already made me break that resolve. So, there's a very high chance that I'll be taking advantage of the mayhem right now. And possibly right up to BRM launch :crazy: . So my DCA is going to change, one way or the other.

OOL.

Yeah of course it will change... Mine will change too maybe next week...

I just wanted to have a little fun right now... 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Fidgetspinner said:

So, there's a very high chance that I'll be taking advantage of the mayhem right now.

:classic_biggrin: I started it I know @Fidgetspinner

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

LOL ... Ouch! ... headache LeGonze!!!! Not because it's a secret but because I'd have to do some accountant like math .... pfew ....

Maybe this helps a bit: I bought my XRP at a DCA of about $ .30 (including costs and some trading losses, so initially I paid even less). Traded some of those to BTC last summer (several trades in July/August, but don't remember the price and don't have access to that account right now).

Don't you have an easier question, you lovely gentlebird???

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

OOL.

Just curious. What's the OOL limit? I haven't run out as yet, so maybe I'm not being as generous as I should!!

• Haha 1