Sign in to follow this  
BumFuzzle

Tired of Baby Exchanges

32 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Please report back @BumFuzzle I never heard of small buys being neglected. But small deposits, like on Nlexch - the "robbed" me of 10 XRP, it was hidden in the small Prints.
Just a thought Bro.

20mio brutha to add to my 45 mio

1 minute ago, BumFuzzle said:

20mio brutha to add to my 45 mio

I do not speak that lango.

Guest BlackJack

Once the BRM is release it will be time to start targeting more exchanges. 

Working product with a real vision. :big_boss:

CSC all day! 

1 hour ago, NKHund said:

BRM sooooooooooon?

Boooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm !

More than 7 hours ago I committed two small withdrawals @ NUEX ... one BTC, the other one CSC (total value app. 0.7 BTC).

Transactions are still pending ... haven't even received TxID's ... opened a support ticket app. 5 hours ago ...

No reaction yet.

Not amused :angry:

41 minutes ago, Rey said:

More than 7 hours ago I committed two small withdrawals @ NUEX ... one BTC, the other one CSC (total value app. 0.7 BTC).

Transactions are still pending ... haven't even received TxID's ... opened a support ticket app. 5 hours ago ...

No reaction yet.

Not amused :angry:

It's weekend, you can msg them on discord . It's stated clearly that during the weekends not everything gets fast manual approval . There is a limit to automatic approval,for safety reasons.

@NLexch.com

22 minutes ago, Marco said:

It's weekend, you can msg them on discord . It's stated clearly that during the weekends not everything gets fast manual approval . There is a limit to automatic approval,for safety reasons.

@NLexch.com

It's about NUEX, not about NLexch.com ...

Sorry Marco, yes it's weekend, it's also 2019 and these web based services are 24x7 .... apart from that, I can't remember that NUEX required manual approval for transactions that have a total amount of less than 2 BTC per 24 hours. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rey said:

It's about NUEX, not about NLexch.com ...

Sorry Marco, yes it's weekend, it's also 2019 and these web based services are 24x7 .... apart from that, I can't remember that NUEX required manual approval for transactions that have a total amount of less than 2 BTC per 24 hours. 

Oh my bad! They have live support chat ,don't they ? Those kind of delays makes people anxious so I hope it resolves asap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marco said:

Oh my bad! They have live support chat ,don't they ? Those kind of delays makes people anxious so I hope it resolves asap

No problem @Marco

Yes,  the transactions were app. 09.30 AM CET and I posted in their support chat at app. 12.00 AM, then posted a reminder at app. 15.30 PM.

Guess I'll just have to wait ...

Anyway, I wish you a nice weekend! Cheers :drinks:

1 hour ago, Rey said:

Guess I'll just have to wait ...

NUEX, as far as my experience with them is slow on support on weekends. But the support when it comes is always excellent @Rey They are a small exchange but very serious.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

NUEX, as far as my experience with them is slow on support on weekends. But the support when it comes is always excellent @Rey They are a small exchange but very serious.

Yes, apart from that glitch today I really like NUEX. Hope the CSC/XRP trading pair will get a little more volume.

Anyway, earlier this evening the withdrawals were approved and processed. CSC arrived almost immediately in my wallet ... the BTC transaction took app. 1.5 hours :sarcastic:

On 1/5/2019 at 1:18 PM, Rey said:

the BTC transaction took app. 1.5 hours :sarcastic:

That must be a World Record... 

shocked_moriarty.gif

• Haha 1