Sign in to follow this  
Zenkert

NUEX has added Live Chat Support

Guest BlackJack
4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

@Deividas!!!

Nuex responded!! I just sent you a PM... Please respond as soon as possible!!!...  :good:

OMG OMG OMG 

is everything ok

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Rey said:

@Deividas @Zenkert

Please, dear brothers ... let's keep a friendly tone and let's try to engage each other with an open mind and an open heart ...

Fortunately nobody is accusing anybody and as said before, I for one would love to hear the reaction of Nuex.

I love both of you ❤️ and wish you a very nice weekend!

You are The Best Sis!!!...  :drinks:

tenor.gif?itemid=8827187

• Thanks 3

Just to let all know as some people asked me to inform how this ends. All sorted with Nuex for a little fee of 50000 CSC they have returned the rest back. I want to thank all for their help. :drinks:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/24/2018 at 3:20 PM, Rey said:

FWIW, someone told me that he had deposited some XRP to Nuex, but he forgot to add the tag. I suggested to contact Nuex support which he did. Unfortunately he got the response that the amount of the transaction (app. 50 XRP) wouldn't be worth the hassle as that amount would also be about the cost for sorting things out.

@Deividas Please update us when you receive any response from Nuex support. TIA

So, this sound about right. They've charged @Deividas approx 10 USD, so at that time it probably was just under the value of 50 XRP, a few dollars less.

Edited by Fidgetspinner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Deividas said:

Just to let all know as some people asked me to inform how this ends. All sorted with Nuex for a little fee of 50000 CSC they have returned the rest back. I want to thank all for their help. :drinks:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Finally. That was actually a rather cheap price to pay for that lesson @Deividas

:classic_laugh: :d_sunny: :drinks:

4 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

So, this sound about right. They've charged @Deividas approx 10 USD, so at that time it probably was the value of 50 XRP.

XRP?????? Hey, bro we are ALL IN in CSC in this Chat . . . . :dash1: :drinks:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 2