Sign in to follow this  
Zenkert

NUEX has added Live Chat Support

3 hours ago, Zenkert said:

What are we talking about here? Nuex adding a transaction Fee. And early users will have no fee? Forever? Or what? And who qualifies as a Early User? Kind of lost me there @Daniel Keller

trading fee

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel Keller said:

trading fee

yes, and it has so far been sorted out asfaik, regarding the posts i have done recently, no worries, i was jut a bit to trigger happy and called for you as i have already said, and apoliguzed for.

Edited by Zenkert

Is that normal that my deposed CSC to Nuex still not there after after 15 hours!? This is really annoying.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deividas said:

Is that normal that my deposed CSC to Nuex still not there after after 15 hours!? This is really annoying.

I transfer XRP to Nuex from Bitstamp. After verifying the transfer with the email from Bitstamp, it takes normally around 25 seconds for the XRP to arrive.
Moving the CSC to my wallet from Nuex - max 2 seconds to arrive in the wallet - after verifying the email from Nuex.

Edited by Zenkert

1 hour ago, Deividas said:

Are you saying that you deposited CSC from your wallet/other exchange to nuex?

Did you check your destination tag? Because, I've found nuex to be very fast.

Hope your issue resolves soon.

6 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Yes that is Nuex. Did you also use the Tag Adress when depositing?

looks like in Tags place I wrote "1" instead their tag... Is that bad now?

• Sad 1

Just now, Deividas said:

looks like in Tags place I wrote "1" instead their tag... Is that bad now?

Yes potentially. Contact their support. The might be able to help you. So far they have been very helpful to me. They have also done some upgradings of their site that I have asked for.

2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Yes potentially. Contact their support. The might be able to help you. So far they have been very helpful to me. They have also done some upgradings of their site that I have asked for.

OK I will. Thank you, that's my bad :cray:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deividas said:

OK I will. Thank you, that's my bad :cray:

We are Family here and try to help as much as we can :heart: I Think you will be able to get the matter solved as long as you can give them background info of what you done, and the "F*** Up" you did. Fingers Crossed for you brother.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

We are Family here and try to help as much as we can :heart: I Think you will be able to get the matter solved as long as you can give them background info of what you done, and the "F U" you did. Fingers Crossed for you brother.

Fingers crossed! Thank you @Zenkert

• Like 1

@Deividas I follow the rule of transferring a little first, to check that I haven't made any mistakes. And then transfer the full amount. The first time to/from any exchange that is.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

@Deividas I follow the rule of transferring a little first, to check that I haven't made any mistakes. And then transfer the full amount. The first time to/from any exchange that is.

That is a very good approach. I practice it too, on a new exchange. Depositing and withdrawing for the first time. :JC_doubleup:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

FWIW, someone told me that he had deposited some XRP to Nuex, but he forgot to add the tag. I suggested to contact Nuex support which he did. Unfortunately he got the response that the amount of the transaction (app. 50 XRP) wouldn't be worth the hassle as that amount would also be about the cost for sorting things out.

@Deividas Please update us when you receive any response from Nuex support. TIA

• Sad 1

@Rey yes I will let you know how this ends. However why it's hard for them as it's easy to track even on CSC explorer and their wallet where you can see that transfer? They don't have thousands of transactions daily of CSC. Really low volume if you check their wallet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deividas said:

@Rey yes I will let you know how this ends. However why it's hard for them as it's easy to track even on CSC explorer and their wallet where you can see that transfer? They don't have thousands of transactions daily of CSC. Really low volume if you check their wallet.

Thanks @Deividas ... Yes, TBH I was really, well, surprised to say the least when I heard that story.

• Like 1

If they will start the same talk and won't return it to me will you @Daniel Keller help? I reckon you know these people personally?

Edited by Deividas

26 minutes ago, Rey said:

Unfortunately he got the response that the amount of the transaction (app. 50 XRP) wouldn't be worth the hassle as that amount would also be about the cost for sorting things out.

I find this very odd. Especially, since they've been very good, to me at least, with support.

If they're taking such a hard line, despite low volumes, I'd definitely want to know too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fidgetspinner said:

I find this very odd. Especially, since they've been very good, to me at least, with support.

If they're taking such a hard line, despite low volumes, I'd definitely want to know too.

Yes, me too! Someone told me that story not too long ago. I only know his side of the story though, and I haven't seen the communication with the exchange myself, so I'm not jumping to conclusions yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rey said:

Yes, me too! Someone told me that story not too long ago. I only know his side of the story though, and I haven't seen the communication with the exchange myself, so I'm not jumping to conclusions yet.

Well, people have asked exchanges to help when they've sent coins out to random valid addresses. And then asked the exchange to retrieve them. In that case, the exchange is fully justified in  giving them the finger.

• Like 1