Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Keller

Bitflip, follow the coins

First of all: DO NOT SEND ANY COINS TO BITFLIP

Please post your bitflip deposit address here (only if you ever traded on there), so we can follow the coins to figure out how many coins they currently hold.

The main wallet we know is still holding ~200 million coins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Do you want addresses even if we used Bitflip and got everything out successfully? Or just for those who still have holdings on bitflip?

@Daniel Keller I'll PM you the info.

Edited by Chris

I am interested in the initial deposit addresses as bitflip had a weird way of handling deposits. Want to manually check where coins went to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Daniel Keller said:

I am interested in the initial deposit addresses as bitflip had a weird way of handling deposits. Want to manually check where coins went to.

You go and get those B@st@rds @Daniel Keller :JC_doubleup:

1 hour ago, Daniel Keller said:

Looking at the deposit addresses on discord #bitflip, doesn't bitflip use a common address with destination tags?

1 hour ago, Daniel Keller said:

Do you need my adress as i depozit btc so i can buy csc but never login after i depozit btc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kosmej said:

Do you need my adress as i depozit btc so i can buy csc but never login after i depozit btc.

Very strange way to treat you Cryptos @kosmej Why no login after you depozit btc? And why use "z" in deposit when the rest is written in pretty good English?
Does not feel right, this post of yours. I might be wrong. But that is what my Gut feeling tells me.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Very strange way to treat you Cryptos @kosmej Why no login after you depozit btc? And why use "z" in deposit when the rest is written in pretty good English?
Does not feel right, this post of yours. I might be wrong. But that is what my Gut feeling tells me.

Easy Bull... He has a problem... Let’s help him!!... 

Cheers... :drinks:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Easy Bull... He has a problem... Let’s help him!!... 

Cheers... :drinks:

OK @LeGonze I will ease off a bit :JC_doubleup:

Edited by Zenkert

19 minutes ago, kosmej said:

Do you need my adress as i depozit btc so i can buy csc but never login after i depozit btc.

I do not think you need to give him the BTC address. Only if you have traded the BTC for CSC. And have a CSC address from bitflip. @Daniel Keller ?

I have 9.8 million CSC coins that I foolishly got stuck on bitflip. 

Deposit address is cLzE3r8RcRh9nwnZzJ7DwCRhyuJ4qn4Cjj

Is does say my CSC wallet currently has no balance though because they are all pending withdrawal. I don’t know if that effects your counting at all 

21 minutes ago, Wdbi said:

I have 9.8 million CSC coins that I foolishly got stuck on bitflip. 

Deposit address is cLzE3r8RcRh9nwnZzJ7DwCRhyuJ4qn4Cjj

Is does say my CSC wallet currently has no balance though because they are all pending withdrawal. I don’t know if that effects your counting at all 

OUCH ! ! ! ! ! ! !

10 minutes ago, Wdbi said:

Fml

I guess, you can live with that??? I figure you can afford that loss and move on. If not . . . :bomb:

Edited by Zenkert

2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

I guess, you can live with that??? I figure you can afford that loss. Otherwise . . . :bomb:

Well it’s not the end of the world, but it hurts like hell. I can’t afford to go out and buy $10 million more to replace them or anything right now. 

Just now, Fidgetspinner said:

Maybe we should keep this thread clear, so that Daniel doesn't have to wade through tons of posts. 

Fine with me or start a new Thread. I got F**** at Bitflip, and only the ones that was posts there. Anyway. I will stop posting in this thread now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zenkert said:

You got wrong gut, i am from Croatia if you know where that is! I made depozit and waiting for btc to come to bitflip , had 2fa but after few hours 2fa didnt work any more and didnt write backup codes and no way to login any more..But I am curios what do you think about me??

1 hour ago, Fidgetspinner said:

I do not think you need to give him the BTC address. Only if you have traded the BTC for CSC. And have a CSC address from bitflip. @Daniel Keller ?

Ok, i made 0.03 btc , so it is not big deal but anyway ih something can be done would be happy!👍

Just now, kosmej said:

You got wrong gut, i am from Croatia if you know where that is! I made depozit and waiting for btc to come to bitflip , had 2fa but after few hours 2fa didnt work any more and didnt write backup codes and no way to login any more..But I am curios what do you think about me??

I sure know where Croatia is. One of the Balkan countries. Did not mean to offense you @kosmej  but the writing was a bit strange, considering the other english writing.

had 2fa but after few hours 2fa didnt work any more and didnt write backup codes and no way to login any more

Well, what do you say yourself about that?

1 minute ago, Zenkert said:

I sure know where Croatia is. One of the Balkan countries. Did not mean to offense you @kosmej  but the writing was a bit strange, considering the other english writing.

Well, what do you say yourself about that?

I am stupid !!!!!!

Just now, kosmej said:

I am stupid !!!!!!

And thanks for my english, only learned few years in school..

3 minutes ago, kosmej said:

I am stupid !!!!!!

You should have read what is the most basic concept when investing in DA. The Fundamentals, to protect you investment.
I wish I could help you, but I cannot.