Zenkert

VET and VTHO

WTF is going on with VET and VTHO?
Falling behind and all so red.
Anyone have a decent theory.
(US/China trade war, perhaps?)
I have had my VET´s since when they where VEN and long before that, but I am about to loose patience.

Thoughts?

Edited by Zenkert

23 minutes ago, MQB said:

Get out and do some XHV,  PHX, or MDA

All 3 are interesting suggestions @MQB They all interest me, but XHV got my most attention.

1 hour ago, Zenkert said:

I have had my VET´s since when they where VEN and long before that, but I am about to loose patience.

Thoughts?

@Zenkert 

Perhaps you are being punished for being unfaithful... :classic_ohmy:

All you really need is XRP and CSC my Bullish Brother! :ok:

Sell all of that junk and buy more Chips! :classic_biggrin:

Cyn

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

Perhaps you are being punished for being unfaithful... :classic_ohmy:

I saw a Brand new Commercial yesterday. A new type of Car insurance, pay how you drive.
Now that surely sound like a Vechain project, like the Carbon project.

But you might be right, my LOVE :heart:
You just might be right.
Sometimes you keep "stuff" to long and ride them down to the bottom and loose a lot.
(That wisdome is in almost every textbook on trading, whatever you trade)

Edited by Zenkert
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CindyLou said:

All you really need is XRP and CSC my Bullish Brother! :ok:

And some BNB - the dark side of Zen is revealed :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Zenkert said:

Thoughts?

BHODL!       Just my CSC 0.02 of course, dear brother :girl_sigh:

4 hours ago, Rey said:

BHODL!       Just my CSC 0.02 of course, dear brother :girl_sigh:

Got to be honest. Sold all my VET´s yesterday and bought more BNB. So I guess it´s time for a VET Pump soon :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Got to be honest. Sold all my VET´s yesterday and bought more BNB. So I guess it´s time for a VET Pump soon :classic_biggrin:

Thanks for sharing! Ouch!! Guess that'll hurt after Tron earlier this year?

Anyway, I really hope BNB will work out well for you, dear brother!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rey said:

Thanks for sharing! Ouch!! Guess that'll hurt after Tron earlier this year?

Anyway, I really hope BNB will work out well for you, dear brother!

Your´re welcome @Rey
A lot of stuff I done in Crypto Space Hurts, but gives experience. I am still a newbie after more than 1 year.
One thing I never tampered with are my Zerps. And now my Chips.
The rest is just playing/fooling around. Initially I was going to HODL my VET´s during 2018 but watching the constant downsloap I figured what the heck, let´s sell now and buy something a little more stable. The good thing with BNB is that I can use them to trade with at Binance, no need for moving assets around. IMHO they are the FIAT of Binance. I really like that concept.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, MQB said:

Get out and do some XHV,  PHX, or MDA

How on earth can PHX and MDA be listed on Binance and not CSC??? Beats me!

Seems like I pulled out of VET with good timing, now that the whole market is falling HARD. BNB is falling too, but not nearly has hard as VET.

On 11/13/2018 at 1:29 PM, Zenkert said:

@MQB where do you buy your XHV?

Bittrex. Guess it's a good time to buy now.

Edited by MQB
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2018 at 4:09 PM, Zenkert said:

Thoughts?

Nothing special really... Thing is in crypto you need to constantly read news and be in grasp with many cryptos (BTC and others) not just the ones you are holding.

I don't know why are you so spooked about crash and why is this post named VET and VTHO like they are the only assets that plunged in last 12h. 99% of cryptos are still following BTC price swings and charts. And you can see that BTC dropped around 10% and took others with it. This all is not even in crawl phase. Bitcoin needed to go near 20k $ for 1% of people to even hear about it. Not to mention that that 1% of people who heard for BTC and crypto last year, probably forgot about it. Less than 0.1% of people is invested in XRP, there are few hundred in CSC, nothing.

Don't know much about VTHO but VET is like XRP. Coin,no, digital asset that has huge use case and is ALREADY implemented and in use in real-world and keeps adding to the differnet utilities but keeps getting bashed by BTC and "Shatoshi Vision" Maximalist who are ignorant and very biased.

Don't worry about VET, they are like XRP, CSC, TRON and few others, only ones that actually have working products, real-life partnerships and are being tested and used right now as we speak. Price now doesn't matter at all... Few years down the road, at least 1$ is inevitable (for VET)...

And about price drop. Whole BTC community and its forks are preparing to launch personal, ideological AND hash war between them. There is nice summary of what is going on here

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/when-fork-forks-what-you-need-know-bitcoin-cash-goes-war/

It is funny how coins BTC ,BCH which are so biased and are ones that are "for people" are going to war because individuals and their egos which pockets are as full as those of "bankers" that they so much hate. There is a chance that BCH fails into oblivion , depending on how this war will end starting today...

Edited by DedSec
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DedSec said:

I don't know why are you so spooked about crash and why is this post named VET and VTHO like they are the only assets that plunged in last 12h

My VET and VTHO concern was posted several days before the general fall began. It was a legit observation concerning the slow but steady fall of them.

Yeah, sry. Noticed date of posting now...

But still, dont worry over spikes especially in crypto...

3 hours ago, DedSec said:

Yeah, sry. Noticed date of posting now...

But still, dont worry over spikes especially in crypto...

For me it was a shout out, to see if anyone had some legit information about why. A bit silly, I know. But a concern of mine. Wether to stay or leave. So since I got no responses with any "substance" I decided to leave, based on my Gut Feeling. I do not regret it. But as of today @DedSec WhoTF knows what will happen :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert

In what way do you mean "you left"? You sold your VET?

My guess is good as yours but that is the thing. With some cryptos there is no guessing. There was before, maybe, but not anymore. There is just loyal, hard working team which ALREADY has working product and use-case and are implementing it as we speak. VET hodlers are in same position as XRP holders. They keep getting bashed by BTC ignorance and spreading FUD everywhere they can. And 99% of those fudsters and maximalist resort to same defence mechanisms like blocking you on media or just saying pure nonsense.

CSC would be in the same boat here but for now it is flying way below the radar. They are all threatened by speed, use-case, scalability, security and support.

And as I said before. Look at what those Cryptos that are for "free world and economy" are looking like now. We have few rich Individuals that are controling huge majority of hash rate and are preparing not to attack BTC and each other, but alts also. Craig, Roger Ver and others. Those coins are everything but decentralized and for the people. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DedSec said:

And as I said before. Look at what those Cryptos that are for "free world and economy" are looking like now. We have few rich Individuals that are controling huge majority of hash rate and are preparing not to attack BTC and each other, but alts also. Craig, Roger Ver and others. Those coins are everything but decentralized and for the people. 

Yeah! When one guy says he will crash the price of BTC to $1000, what decentralization? It's worse than a banana republic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fidgetspinner said:

Yeah! When one guy says he will crash the price of BTC to $1000, what decentralization? It's worse than a banana republic.

Stupid terrorist-narco-anarchist coin, controlled by chinese wanna be douchebags!

Just die already y'old BiTCh!

Cyn 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

The one who started the War - Craig Steven Wright - who also claims he is Satoshi. What a total jerk, but also very dangerous. Banana Republic is not a word strong enough, it is pure Crypto Fascism. My pooh is more decentralized than BTC.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

Stupid terrorist-narco-anarchist coin

See this address:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/15mzVmypAQfFXVQbLfgXxCQvb64ucotCYu

This is a SPAM address that is asking for ransom by email, for possessing smutty personal pictures. This got caught in one of my mail spam traps. The sad thing is that someone has paid him money today. Goes to show that some people really, really shouldn't buy crypto.

2 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

See this address:
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/15mzVmypAQfFXVQbLfgXxCQvb64ucotCYu

This is a SPAM address that is asking for ransom by email, for possessing smutty personal pictures. This got caught in one of my mail spam traps. The sad thing is that someone has paid him money today. Goes to show that some people really, really shouldn't buy crypto.

I'll trust you and not click, thank you... I have an old Polaroid for my picks! :curtsey:

Cyn