Jump to content
Sheldon

CSCeppening

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Just over 20.000.000 CSC left at 8 Sats across all three exchanges!

Ok... Give me a minute... :bb:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlackJack

Touched 11 Sats on NUEX  :dirol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought some more last weekend at 7 sats. I'm going to make a little paper wallet card for my nephews and give them each 100k coins in their stockings this year.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NKHund said:

It's been more then a minute.

Yeah, it took me more than a minute but I did it!!... :smoke:

Blame that friking super slow BTC dinosaur... I had to use it to pump it on NLexch, stex and Nuex... :spiteful:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah, it took me more than a minute but I did it!!... :smoke:

Blame that friking super slow BTC dinosaur... I had to use it to pump it on NLexch, stex and Nuex... :spiteful:

:acute:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlackJack

Untitled.png

The widget on the homepage of CSCChat.com is showing the wrong price. 

Sent them an email hopefully fixed soon. 

Edited by BlackJack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Untitled.png

The widget on the homepage of CSCChat.com is showing the wrong price. 

Sent them an email hopefully fixed soon. 

But I like the price it's showing better. Can we keep that one?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NKHund said:

But I like the price it's showing better. Can we keep that one? 

Just a matter of time :spiteful:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlackJack

/

Edited by BlackJack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlackJack
3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

That is sooooo coool!!... :spinlol:

Just touched 9 Sats again on STEX, not looking to bad. :dirol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

BTC Spiking Hard

BTC?????????? Peanuts.

Take a look at BCH almost trippled in value since Dec 16 :classic_biggrin: from €66 to €171

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlackJack
3 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

BTC??????????

Take a look at BCH almost trippled in value since Dec 16 :classic_biggrin:

Yea, looks like BTC Cash, beat BTC SV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlackJack said:

Yea, looks like BTC Cash, beat BTC SV. 

Yep. The fight might be over.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Yea, looks like BTC Cash, beat BTC SV. 

That can't be because that would mean that CSW would have lost and I don't believe that I can be that lucky :sarcastic:  

Doesn't CSW still have like a crapton of BTC?

Edited by Rey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BlackJack
27 minutes ago, Rey said:

That can't be because that would mean that CSW would have lost and I don't believe that I can be that lucky :sarcastic:  

Doesn't CSW still have like a crapton of BTC?

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/12/19/bad-worse-bitcoin-sv/ 

Bad to Worse for Bitcoin Cash SV: “Satoshi’s Vision” Proves Unpopular

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×