Sheldon

CSCeppening

4 minutes ago, ultramarathonist said:

Okey, now just waiting dinosaur transferring to cfinex. I wish someone create da that moves within seconds.

Still holding my trigger on buying BTC, since it is climbing right now.

Wow, I missed so much in this thread!

Sorry human fleshbags,  one forum is pushing the limits of procrastination at work, two would be too much, so I can't check CSCchat as often as I want.

• Like 1

@Sheldon asked me to move this over to an open club, which means if anyone want to contribute, they have to reach out and ask SHedon, or one of the other leaders for an invite.

This doesn't change the NSFW rules, and all member who have contributed have been invited.  If I missed anyone, just ask to join.

Thanks for being a part of this awesome club and making the community so amazing.

massage.gif.8f8b3393a124b3acd951a8b8d4824a95.gif

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DaveEllisCSC said:

Is it me, or does it seem like CSC has been bouncing back and forth between $.0004 and $.0005 for the last week, week and a half?

It 'seems' as though if the market continued like this for a while longer, you could make some decent money buying low selling high, rebuying, due to the purchase power and being able to obtain alot of coins.

I guess there are two problems though, the low volume, and the very real thought that the market can do whatever it wants at any moment lol.

Only been in CSC for about a week, so who knows.

You could... just be sure to take the actual trading cost of Bitcoin into consideration, along with taxes on your gain.  In the end, I doubt it's worth your trouble, unless you have a website with APIs built in and programming that do all those calculations for you.  If that's the case, please PM me hahaha

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

You could... just be sure to take the actual trading cost of Bitcoin into consideration, along with taxes on your gain.  In the end, I doubt it's worth your trouble, unless you have a website with APIs built in and programming that do all those calculations for you.  If that's the case, please PM me hahaha

You don't need any complicated tools to do back and forth trading. Just limit orders. 

Has anyone given CSC as a birthday gift to a non crypto person? A family member's bday is coming up and I'd rather give them crypto than cash! 

Just now, mycryptodream said:

Has anyone given CSC as a birthday gift to a non crypto person? A family member's bday is coming up and I'd rather give them crypto than cash! 

Interestingly enough I put together paper wallets for XRP for my entire family in the last few days. It's only a few coins per wallet but if the price predictions are anywhere near true they will be very happy in 12 months time 🙂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LilBender said:

You don't need any complicated tools to do back and forth trading. Just limit orders. 

I think it goes beyond that...

What did you buy the BTC for originally?
What was the conversion rate you applied when you traded for CSC?
When you sold the CSC for BTC, what's the going rate of BTC?
What are the fees like when you sell BTC for fiat?
Now, what is your tax rate? You've gotta apply that when trading CSC to BTC, and again when going from BTC to fiat.

For me anyway, that's not something I can do in my head when setting limit orders.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lambotothemoon said:

Interestingly enough I put together paper wallets for XRP for my entire family in the last few days. It's only a few coins per wallet but if the price predictions are anywhere near true they will be very happy in 12 months time 🙂

Do you keep the wallets for them or do you give it to them? I'm afraid if I give it to them, they'll lose it. I may have to hold on to it.

I like your idea for making it for your entire family. 👍 I will do that too for birthdays and holidays! Boring now, but fun times for them later. :JC_hurrah:

28 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

I think it goes beyond that...

What did you buy the BTC for originally?
What was the conversion rate you applied when you traded for CSC?
When you sold the CSC for BTC, what's the going rate of BTC?
What are the fees like when you sell BTC for fiat?
Now, what is your tax rate? You've gotta apply that when trading CSC to BTC, and again when going from BTC to fiat.

For me anyway, that's not something I can do in my head when setting limit orders.

You don't need to calculate all that. Just use Cointracking.info

I'd have gone mad (Well, madder) if I didn't use it to record my trades. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LilBender said:

Hmmmm this is the first time I'm hearing about this.  I'll check it out for sure!

3 minutes ago, LilBender said:

I'd have gone mad (Well, madder) if I didn't use it to record my trades. 

Duuuuuuuude.  Where has this been all my life!?

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

Do you keep the wallets for them or do you give it to them? I'm afraid if I give it to them, they'll lose it. I may have to hold on to it.

I like your idea for making it for your entire family. 👍 I will do that too for birthdays and holidays! Boring now, but fun times for them later. :JC_hurrah:

I've given each family member a wallet with a set of written instructions.

The final on the instructions says to treat the wallet like a big bundle of notes....so if they lose the wallet and we go to $1000 a coin that's their funeral lol.

2 hours ago, LilBender said:

Ja super. Bei dir auch?

Alles gut, Bro!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DaveEllisCSC said:

Did the club get recreated or something?

Woke up to another invite to join even though I was already in it before lol

I think they switched it from public to open.  I think with an open club, anyone can read it, but you have to be invited in/request to join in order to comment.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

I think they switched it from public to open.  I think with an open club, anyone can read it, but you have to be invited in/request to join in order to comment.

Yes!

Guest BlackJack

6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats

Edited by BlackJack

15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats 6sats 7sats

Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell Buy Sell 

• Haha 2

That´s goal number 1. Bought at 7 sats. CSC safe and sound in my Wallet. Sure feels Gooooood ! ! !

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 2