Jump to content
Sheldon

CSCeppening

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

ummm... hmm... I think there should be a private 'bikini club'. :JC_thinking:

Oh God... Not in here!!

You are not from The Zerpening right??   :classic_wacko:

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DaveEllisCSC said:

Thanks! But I need to edit it for CSC...😎

tenor.gif?itemid=7707677

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

ummm... hmm... I think there should be a private 'bikini club'. :JC_thinking:

I thought this was it.

Rather talk XRP actually...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Oh God... Not in here!!

You are not from The Zerpening right??   :classic_wacko:

 

Nope, but I'm aware.  I thought there was going to be a private club here for bikinis and those kind of things? 

If I'm in the wrong club, my bad. Carry on fellas! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

Nope, but I'm aware.  I thought there was going to be a private club here for bikinis and those kind of things? 

If I'm in the wrong club, my bad. Carry on fellas! 

Well, we will be very versatile in here so one day we might have CSC, bikinis, rockets and beer. And other day we might be talking about the creation of the universe... 

So, check if it's the kind of club you like or not!! But, you are always welcome!!  :drinks:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers @LeGonze! 🍺 Yah, that's why I like it and good info that isn't always in the other threads and the excitement is awesome! 

I know the bikinis are more for the guys, so I'll skim through those since I'm not a dude  :victory:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mycryptodream said:

since I'm not a dude 

tenor.gif?itemid=3382598

giphy.gif?cid=dc79c3575a8f1adc4e69756f6b

Now I get it... :sarcastic:

tumblr_mztib8SMSi1rha254o8_250.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All set up for to buy my CSC, but XRP is calling....................................... damn

ShadyQuaintGelada-size_restricted.gif

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DaveEllisCSC said:

Just started my first purchase!! 😎😎😎

BTC confirmations grrrr

You will need Patience my friend...

This buddy is faster than Bitcoin...

sloth-share-dea77d09-8a3b-4d94-915a-6047

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LeGonze said:

@CarloRossi Proposed to have a more "light bikini rule" in here... Have you been successful??


The CSCCeppening is a public club and as such I wouldn't advise Bikini pics ( with a human body inside of it 🙂 ) or posts containing anything that you may feel might cause NSFW to be shouted out.

I think if it is a PRIVATE CLUB and it is clearly noted as a pinned post about what is acceptable, or what crosses the line then that would be the way forward.

However,  I am only a tech / infrastructure / website hosting assistant....  Best ask @honeybyte  about this.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarloRossi said:


The CSCCeppening is a public club and as such I wouldn't advise Bikini pics ( with a human body inside of it 🙂 ) or posts containing anything that you may feel might cause NSFW to be shouted out.

I think if it is a PRIVATE CLUB and it is clearly noted as a pinned post about what is acceptable, or what crosses the line then that would be the way forward.

However,  I am only a tech / infrastructure / website hosting assistant....  Best ask @honeybyte  about this.

 


For example, this bikini post is ok:

 

1557ea1a66a4f75.jpg

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:


The CSCCeppening is a public club and as such I wouldn't advise Bikini pics ( with a human body inside of it 🙂 ) or posts containing anything that you may feel might cause NSFW to be shouted out.

I think if it is a PRIVATE CLUB and it is clearly noted as a pinned post about what is acceptable, or what crosses the line then that would be the way forward.

However,  I am only a tech / infrastructure / website hosting assistant....  Best ask @honeybyte  about this.

 

@Sheldon!!!!  Make it a Private Club!!!...

giphy.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CarloRossi said:


For example, this bikini post is ok:

 

1557ea1a66a4f75.jpg

Kiwini??  

tenor.gif?itemid=8804254

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Beaver said:

All set up for to buy my CSC, but XRP is calling....................................... damn

ShadyQuaintGelada-size_restricted.gif

 


hmmm.  The struggle is real.  Guess it depends on the size of the respective stashes.  I'm on a CSC binge right now - 5 sats tastes quite nice.

giphy.gif

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crypto2libertas said:
, BlackJack said:

Announcement coming 1st week of September and people selling at 6. 😂 

What are the possbile announcements in september. Couldn't find any info on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×