Sheldon

CSCeppening

3 hours ago, Lancsgent said:

I bought a large portion of my stack at 17-20 sats back in Feb.

Still buying though and bringing my average price down.

Just wishing we could FFWD to Q4 and get things moving.  This summer is going on forever.....

I bought at 10,9,8,7 and I think I will buy pretty soon at 6!!...  :classic_laugh:

tenor.gif?itemid=4247290

• Like 1

I'm gonna go ahead and boldly claim that 5 sats are done.. once those orders come to terms with that and bump it to 6.. the feeding frenzy on 7s shall commence

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 50centCSC said:

I'm gonna go ahead and boldly claim that 5 sats are done.. once those orders come to terms with that and bump it to 6.. the feeding frenzy on 7s shall commence

With you...   Just bought at 7 Sats

Let the Frenzy begin.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CarloRossi said:

With you...   Just bought at 7 Sats

I gave up on my 5 sats because I caught FOMOitis after watching @50centCSC 's new vid and bought at 7. And sure enough, after my purchase, it dropped to 6. :sad:

but what evs, I guess I can't complain since the prices are crazy low.:classic_biggrin:

@RonSwanson you still holding out for 5? 

Edited by mycryptodream
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

I gave up on my 5 sats because I caught FOMOitis after watching @50centCSC 's new vid and bought at 7. And sure enough, after my purchase, it dropped to 6. :sad:

but what evs, I guess I can't complain since the prices are crazy low.:classic_biggrin:

@RonSwanson you still holding out for 5? 

I did the exact same thing as you...  

I trusted @50centCSC and it bit me in the ass.  Way to go fiddy! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's actually still sitting at 7 sats on Cfinex, so I don't feel all that about it.  I also have more BTC arriving soon that I'll be able to toss in there.  I'll probably buy 100k and put the rest at 6.

• Like 3

let's be clear! I never said to fomo into 7 lol I said 5s might be a lost cause and 6 was the new 5 😎 I'd be really shocked if 5s fill with any substantial volume.. plenty of buyers at 6+

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 50centCSC said:

let's be clear! I never said to fomo into 7 lol I said 5s might be a lost cause and 6 was the new 5 😎 I'd be really shocked if 5s fill with any substantial volume.. plenty of buyers at 6+

So... Where's the Video?? You got it??  :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 50centCSC said:

I agree, and hope so. I've got order in at 6. Let's fill it! 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, 50centCSC said:

giphy.gif

hahaha

• Haha 2

nice support building at 6.. i honestly think the only reason we saw some panic sells dumping at 5 was a few people FOMOing back into xrp thinking it was time for 589 lol as Lee corso would say.. Not so fast!

i love xrp to death... but I call it like I see it.. more blood is on the horizon on that front.. csc will smash em on returns 🙃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 50centCSC said:

i love xrp to death... but I call it like I see it.. more blood is on the horizon on that front.. csc will smash em on returns 🙃

I would love it if EITHER ONE mooned. I have lots more invested in XRP and my DCA is higher. But there is a lot more potential for growth in CSC just based on the age of the project. Little things will cause it to jump. Just getting exposure, added to exchanges (Binance would be monstrous), one or two rich investors wanting it while its cheap, or just FOMO.

Just now, NKHund said:

I would love it if EITHER ONE mooned. I have lots more invested in XRP and my DCA is higher. But there is a lot more potential for growth in CSC just based on the age of the project. Little things will cause it to jump. Just getting exposure, added to exchanges (Binance would be monstrous), one or two rich investors wanting it while its cheap, or just FOMO.

I am equally invested and will be happy no matter the order. but I strongly feel csc will outperform xrp over the next 12 months.. just my 50cents on the matter 😎

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 50centCSC said:

Especially with us getting in so early!  I got in pretty early with XRP, but not at sub penny prices.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 50centCSC said:

I am equally invested and will be happy no matter the order. but I strongly feel csc will outperform xrp over the next 12 months.. just my 50cents on the matter 😎

What about out performing them on the previous 12 months? Let's say, to XRPs ATH...

Edit:

If I did the math right... it'd put us around $.005 

Edited by RonSwanson
  • Like 1

Guest BlackJack

12 months. If things go right maybe 0.02 - 0.03 cent

Still early to call it. 

The market XRP is going after is completely different.

They are going against the grain. CSC is not.

So there is a high chance we see a higher ROI with CSC before we do XRP.

I own both.