Jump to content
Sheldon

CSCeppening

Recommended Posts

Guest BlackJack

wow someone dumping hard. 

I just bought at 6

They dumped at 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DjemDiamond said:

wow someone dumping hard. 

I just bought at 6

They dumped at 5. 

Holy crap... yeah! I wonder if @50centCSC just reached his goal lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

Holy crap... yeah! I wonder if @50centCSC just reached his goal lol

I saw that.. a bit salty i didn't park my orders at 5.. but I filled at 6 today.. oh well.. I've crossed 44 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 50centCSC said:

I saw that.. a bit salty i didn't park my orders at 5.. but I filled at 6 today.. oh well.. I've crossed 44 🙃

Almost there!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

Plan for the worst, hope for the best... :wink:

totally agree.

 

 

 

but I'd still like that to be the worst. :classic_biggrin:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man i bot AT 8 sats 8......  😫I would have so much more xD 

Investet to much cannot buy more hope a mil makes me rich. ...Not a Millionär but a nice stash 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

totally agree.

 

 

 

but I'd still like that to be the worst. :classic_biggrin:

 

haha for sure!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mycryptodream said:

but... but... what about...

 

im saying by eoy 2019.. a dime worst case..  not that this cant go higher before that or after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cscbeliever said:

Man i bot AT 8 sats 8......  😫I would have so much more xD 

Investet to much cannot buy more hope a mil makes me rich. ...Not a Millionär but a nice stash 

Me too! The FOMO was getting to me and I decided I'd rather be in at 8 than 9 lol.  

Lesson learned... from now on I'm going to keep a steady stream (a small stream) of cash flowing into cryptos so I can take advantage of dips.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've bought at 9, 8, 7, and 6... I really want to buy at 5 but really should not throw more in right now. Ohhhhhh the FOMO is pushing me hard. Must push back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, NKHund said:

I've bought at 9, 8, 7, and 6... I really want to buy at 5 but really should not throw more in right now. Ohhhhhh the FOMO is pushing me hard. Must push back!

FOMO is terrible! but this time I am leaving my order in at 5 and not going to touch it (maybe) this time. 

but on the plus side, BTC took less than an hour for me today!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think at these prices, FOMO is a good thing.  It's far better than the alternative, which is having FOMO at an ATH after a massive run.  🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

I think at these prices, FOMO is a good thing.  It's far better than the alternative, which is having FOMO at an ATH after a massive run.  🙂

terrible for me, cause I easily FOMO. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TwoTwoFour said:

I am OOF and will be OOF for a long time :classic_dry:

 

I first read this as Out Of F*cks.

Then I thought... that can't be right. lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

I first read this as Out Of F*cks.

Then I thought... that can't be right. lol

Well :JC_thinking: 

OOF - Out of fiat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TwoTwoFour said:

Well :JC_thinking: 

OOF - Out of fiat

Terrible terrible feeling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NKHund said:

Terrible terrible feeling!

It is for sure at these prices. Will be in the history books of CSC as the man that was OOF at the worst moment :focus:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TwoTwoFour said:

It is for sure at these prices. Will be in the history books of CSC as the man that was OOF at the worst moment :focus:

I look forward to those days..something tells me 2019 is going to be one hell of a year...:dirol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I read about this coin the more excited I get. I'm gonna dump a load of fiat this week into it. For some reason Cfinex doesnt work for me but I got a bitflip account pretty easy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×