Sheldon

CSCeppening

On 12/20/2018 at 1:43 PM, NKHund said:

Going to be on vacation for the holidays in the Chicago area for almost 2 weeks. Will try my best to stay off of crypto chats but I know that isn’t possible! 😁 let’s end this bloody red year off right!

Do you live near Chicago?

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 2:53 PM, oso said:

Do you live near Chicago?

I used to. I grew up in Bartlett and then lived in South Elgin for a while. Now I’m down in Tennessee. 

11 hours ago, NKHund said:

I used to. I grew up in Bartlett and then lived in South Elgin for a while. Now I’m down in Tennessee. 

Give me a shout next time your up this way.  I'm in St Charles.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oso said:

Give me a shout next time your up this way.  I'm in St Charles.

Oh wow. Wish I knew! Have many friends out that way. I’m thinking summer 2019 is my next trip to that area. Definitely grab a beer and pay with some CSC profits 😁

• Like 1

I am home from my trip and ready for MOOOOOOOOON. Any news on BRM release? Sandbox testing has started? Any new news that i may have missed in the last 2 weeks? 

8 hours ago, NKHund said:

I am home from my trip and ready for MOOOOOOOOON. Any news on BRM release? Sandbox testing has started? Any new news that i may have missed in the last 2 weeks? 

Nope to all!

11 minutes ago, NKHund said:

#sadface

Yep!

5 hours ago, Zenkert said:

Yep!

Well, it's kinda OK because if there was news + sandbox + BRM and the price dropped to 6/7 sats then that may be worse lol.

• Haha 1

Question for those more experienced than me.  I have a buy csc order in at Nuex at the moment.  xrp is at .36, what happens to my buy order if xrp starts rising.  Does my buy order remain as is or will the rising xrp price lower my xrp requirement, less xrp because price rise or do I just lose the difference, if that makes sense.  

26 minutes ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Question for those more experienced than me.  I have a buy csc order in at Nuex at the moment.  xrp is at .36, what happens to my buy order if xrp starts rising.  Does my buy order remain as is or will the rising xrp price lower my xrp requirement, less xrp because price rise or do I just lose the difference, if that makes sense.  

You get the same amount of CSC then as you would now. Just the value of those CSC will be greater as XRP has risen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NKHund said:

You get the same amount of CSC then as you would now. Just the value of those CSC will be greater as XRP has risen.

Thanks, if just seems like every time I pocket a pail of csc, the value goes down or remains the same.  How come I always feel cheated when I buy these damn coins or any coin.  LOL.  I do manage to trade even most times, one time I would like to trade and make a few bucks.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Thanks, if just seems like every time I pocket a pail of csc, the value goes down or remains the same.  How come I always feel cheated when I buy these damn coins or any coin.  LOL.  I do manage to trade even most times, one time I would like to trade and make a few bucks.  

My first purchase was at 10 sats, months ago. It dropped and dropped to 4 sats, then returned to 10 just to drop a little more. Due to the extended bear market we haven't seen the surge that a lot of other coins have seen in the past. We will get our surge. CSC is VERRRRRY unknown currently. Patience is your friend.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NKHund said:

My first purchase was at 10 sats, months ago. It dropped and dropped to 4 sats, then returned to 10 just to drop a little more. Due to the extended bear market we haven't seen the surge that a lot of other coins have seen in the past. We will get our surge. CSC is VERRRRRY unknown currently. Patience is your friend.

Here I am bitching about this not knowing you bought at 10.  and I am trying for 6 sats, it may not work but if it does fine, if not I still have my xrp.  Yea I have decided to accumulate as much as I can but it is such a slow process, everything just sits there unless you pay market and I don't want to do that, yet.  I know you will tell me 8 sats is probably good and it probably is.  May just have to re-think in a few days and go for 8.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Here I am bitching about this not knowing you bought at 10.  and I am trying for 6 sats, it may not work but if it does fine, if not I still have my xrp.  Yea I have decided to accumulate as much as I can but it is such a slow process, everything just sits there unless you pay market and I don't want to do that, yet.  I know you will tell me 8 sats is probably good and it probably is.  May just have to re-think in a few days and go for 8.

I have bought at every level between 4-10 sats. And I am continuing to buy (And honestly I just buy whatever the current market value is). Anything under 50 sats is an absolute steal.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NKHund said:

I have bought at every level between 4-10 sats. And I am continuing to buy (And honestly I just buy whatever the current market value is). Anything under 50 sats is an absolute steal.

Thanks for info, another question: why do buyers set their limit at 55000 or lower, their is no way they will make that right.  I don't understand why let it sit there for weeks with no possibility to buy at such low price.  

Also I don't suggest trying to day trade with the BRM coming so soon and the Sandbox testing started... You may find yourself with much less CSC then you started with. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Thanks for info, another question: why do buyers set their limit at 55000 or lower, their is no way they will make that right.  I don't understand why let it sit there for weeks with no possibility to buy at such low price.  

The only reason is because volume is so low. They're hoping for one person to dump hard on the CSC/XRP pair. They're hoping for luck, that's all.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Hang in there. as long as CSC grows as a foundation/company/usage so will your profits.

some people in XRPchat remember when XRP was at .009. Imagine buying CSC at .0003 and someday seeing it at .40! you never know

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

who is selling off csc on nlexch for 6 every 4-5 minutes ? I guess that keeps the price down. 

Edited by crypto2libertas