Sign in to follow this  
LilBender

XRPchat refugees club

8 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

@Zenkert 

I feel the love over here... XRP is more like a swinging D!ck contest! I can't compete! :JC_thinking:

Cyn-sad :classic_biggrin:

I gave you a "Thanks" but it could also have been a "Haha" for that Post my beloved CSC-Sister. 🥇 :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Good god, am I the only Zerper who didn't have an account on here?!

Aaah! Gotcha! I was wondering who the missing one was.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Chripta said:

That was a brief visit! Thanks for the hospitality. 

You´re Welcome. Buy some CSC and be a stationary Resident in this chat sister @Chripta It´s fantastic to be a part of a Ride this early.

• Like 3

Since this Thread is about to implode in a matter of minutes. I just wanna add that I just placed another CSC buy order at Nuex.

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Since this Thread is about to implode in a matter of minutes. I just wanna add that I just placed another CSC buy order at Nuex.

0.00081080 ? Knowing your sneaky nature!!! :biggrin:

Edited by Fidgetspinner
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Good god, am I the only Zerper who didn't have an account on here?!

Welcome @Craig

Most us here are Zerpers, but we see a potential tremendous upside with CSC that has not been possible with XRP for more than a year! Thus the irrational exuberance sometimes exhibited over here! :give_heart2:

But, I mean seriously? .0004 cents? Like deja vu all over again!

Cyn :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

Welcome @Craig

Most us here are Zerpers, but we see a potential tremendous upside with CSC that has not been possible with XRP for more than a year! Thus the irrational exuberance sometimes exhibited over here! :give_heart2:

But, I mean seriously? .0004 cents? Like deja vu all over again!

Cyn :heart:

@Craig : Especially if you trade on the XRP / CSC pair at nuex.com . The speed and transaction cost is addictive. Many of us will be heading over to rehab at some point.

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

@CindyLou Our very own Sister CSC Sin-Cys has spoken. Listen and learn newcomers. Capisce

@Zenkert

Wait a minute, I just realized if you're a bull and I'm your sis, what does that make me? A Cow? 😠

Cyn-cow :rofl:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

0.00081080 ? Knowing your sneaky nature!!! :biggrin:

Actually @Fidgetspinner sometimes I bought at Market Prise just to keep the Volume up there, Cause I really like Nuex. Great support.
Had problem yesterday evening CET with withdrawal and 2FA and they solve that in the blink of an eye today.

2 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

@Zenkert

Wait a minute, I just realized if you're a bull and I'm your sis, what does that make me? A Cow? 😠

I'm sure our bull means well. Don't be cyni-cow-l ! :spinlol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zenkert said:

Actually @Fidgetspinner sometimes I bought at Market Prise just to keep the Volume up there, Cause I really like Nuex. Great support.
Had problem yesterday evening CET with withdrawal and 2FA and they solve that in the blink of an eye today.

Yeah, me too. If I find the market price reasonable, I just go for it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Same problem last night, bout sh????????? pants.  Said 2FA did not work, wat????  3 or 4 times finally worked and gotlittle chippies in wallet all snug up.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is what I like about our merry band of gamblers. We bring cheer to even a gloom/doom thread. And continue after the others have left the building.

3 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

Yeah, me too. If I find the market price reasonable, I just go for it.

The price was so far apart last Friday and I just had to get my first csc, so yea I paid close to market, I got it a little under sellers price.  But I went back Monday and checked and found out that at midnight Sunday night all the 75500 or so buys were all bought, so if I had known I would have waited got to check again and see if that happens regularly, big spreads are bought at around midnight EST.

1 minute ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

The price was so far apart last Friday and I just had to get my first csc, so yea I paid close to market, I got it a little under sellers price.  But I went back Monday and checked and found out that at midnight Sunday night all the 75500 or so buys were all bought, so if I had known I would have waited got to check again and see if that happens regularly, big spreads are bought at around midnight EST.

The volumes aren't high enough right now for any pattern to be discernible. At least to my untrained eye. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fidgetspinner said:

The volumes aren't high enough right now for any pattern to be discernible. At least to my untrained eye. 

I saw that, someone said sells were down to 80000 or so, so not much difference there.  Again, it is all about getting in at the right time and figuring out what to do.  Good posts.  

15 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

@Zenkert

Well not a COWard - thats fur sure sis 🤘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

@Zenkert

Alison-Brie-Oh-God-no.gif

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Yellowmellowsub said:

Waiting is sometimes rewarding, but at prises today buying at Market Prise it is still a Bargain @Yellowmellowsub

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Fidgetspinner said:

Just logged back in to Nuex.  Thinking of a 4 SAT buy, may take some time but I only see one 5 SAT buy and sells at 6 SAT.  It might work.  What you think.