Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RegalChicken

Get your funds off of Cfinex!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Daniel Keller said:

We have seen the message as well and we are in contact with Halibit. Trading will stop around the 15th next month. Meanwhile, we are still on nlexch and bitflip. I suggest people to remove their coins from finex before the deadline. As of today, there is nothing else we can say.

Thanks for the answer @Daniel Keller 👍 My CSC are safe in the Wallet so no worries there. Everone who has them CSC at Cfinex. Go get the Wallet and transfer NOW!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pyeball said:

nlexch customer support is lightning fast.i had an issue with 2 step verification as my phone broke.i opened a ticket and everything sorted in 30mins.the owner is also active on csc discord.just @nlexch on discord and he answers quite quick.

Ooopsss, looks like I spoke to soon and made bad judgement based on Design.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

What do you mean chicken?

I've sent CSC to BitFlip and arrives in seconds.

You can also check your transaction here.

https://explorer.casinocoin.org/

Mine took longer, but did eventually arrive. for now I am thinking I might move back into BTC to be safe for a while until a better exchange opens up. the only exchanges currently supporting CSC are not desirable. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have seen the message as well and we are in contact with Halibit . Trading will stop around the 15th next month. Meanwhile, we are still on nlexch and bitflip. I suggest people to remove their coins from finex before the deadline. As of today, there is nothing else we can say. Its annoying to be honest but just something we will deal with. It's not like we are in panic, it is more like:

aa648c5e307cefc70739537927a32ed3 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zenkert said:

Ooopsss, looks like I spoke to soon and made bad judgement based on Design.

the old saying mate.never judge a book by it's cover 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Mine took longer, but did eventually arrive. for now I am thinking I might move back into BTC to be safe for a while until a better exchange opens up. the only exchanges currently supporting CSC are not desirable. 

Yeah, I will kepp mine in my Wallet. But, I will purshase from now on BitFlip.  :drinks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pyeball said:

the old saying mate.never judge a book by it's cover 👍

Yeah, I was looking for that phrase. So how to buy there? SEPA-transfer? Cred/Deb Card? Fast transaction from Exchange to CSC Wallet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Ooopsss, looks like I spoke to soon and made bad judgement based on Design.

Well, design is everything in this market.

I just don't like it!! It seems to be very very low budget exchange. Also, looks pretty difficult to use for new comers. That's never good.

Coinbase is what it is because of it's simplicity.

UpHold came up big because of it too.

I will start buying on BitFlip.  :drinks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeGonze said:

Yeah, I will kepp mine in my Wallet. But, I will purshase from now on BitFlip.  :drinks:

Hi @LeGonze ... Just curious why Bitflip and not NLexch?

I was literally going to make a large purchase TODAY! :aggressive:

 

Cyn

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah, I will kepp mine in my Wallet. But, I will purshase from now on BitFlip.  :drinks:

for the moment I have all my csc offline on my wallet but we'll see. without more exchanges offering it soon Its hard to see the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

Hi @LeGonze ... Just curious why Bitflip and not NLexch?

I was literally going to make a large purchase TODAY! :aggressive:

 

Cyn

 

Well, I don't like at all theire desing. And for me personally, design is everything in this market.

I just don't like it!! It seems to be very very low budget exchange. Also, looks pretty difficult to use for new comers. That's never good.

Coinbase is what it is because of it's simplicity.

UpHold came up big because of it too.

I will start buying on BitFlip.  :drinks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

AND USABILITY!!!

Well yeah, for sure. That's pretty obvious Bull!!  :sarcastic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

Well yeah, for sure. That's pretty obvious Bull!!  :sarcastic:

Nope, it was not for Cfinex.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Nope, it was not for Cfinex.

It is Bull. It will not on the 10/15 but right now it is.  :sarcastic:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RonSwanson said:

I'm honestly putting more on the exchange as we speak... non-HODLers are dumping their CSC for 5 Sats.  I'll take advantage of that.

I think I will do that too.  :sarcastic:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Well, I don't like at all theire desing. And for me personally, design is everything in this market.

I just don't like it!! It seems to be very very low budget exchange. Also, looks pretty difficult to use for new comers. That's never good.

Coinbase is what it is because of it's simplicity.

UpHold came up big because of it too.

I will start buying on BitFlip.  :drinks:

Oh okay, thanks... :friends:

Personally, I can figure out and deal with the design, to me its more about the country where the exchange is domiciled.

Cindy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CindyLou said:

Oh okay, thanks... :friends:

Personally, I can figure out and deal with the design, to me its more about the country where the exchange is domiciled.

Cindy

yeah you have a point there.

Where's NLexch from??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RonSwanson said:

Da hell... when did Coinbase require ID verification for sending funds!?

 

Use UpHold Bro!!

What are you doin on Groinbase??

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Yeah, I was looking for that phrase. So how to buy there? SEPA-transfer? Cred/Deb Card? Fast transaction from Exchange to CSC Wallet?

i send btc there to buy csc.transaction is a few seconds to the wallet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CindyLou said:

Oh okay, thanks... :friends:

Personally, I can figure out and deal with the design, to me its more about the country where the exchange is domiciled.

Cindy

You know what??

I just changed my mind!

NLexch has a CSC/XRP pair!!  Haha.

I will buy my CSC through XRP!! I just hope for some volume to pick up on that market :sarcastic:  

https://www.nlexch.com/markets/cscxrp

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...