Sign in to follow this  
CarloRossi

Introductions..... Where's everyone from?

Without too much personal info being given.... where is everyone from?  

Since not that many folks are posting int he NEW MEMBERS area, I thought I'd just post a thread to get a little more acquainted.

I live in Texas.... but originally from Manchester, UK.  Just got my US Citizenship earlier this year after being here for 15 years.

Father of 4 - HUGE UFC fan, Manchester United Fan and heavy into my cars....

I run several marketing agencies and hosting companies and in essence doing that since 1993/94 when I finished up my PhD and this new thing called the Internet came about. I couldn't face being stuck in a lab any more so went about making websites for folks.  24 years later still doing the same thing 🙂 

• Like 3

I'm from the UK and I'm in the UK.

It's a dump, but it's my dump. Rule Britannia etc.

I run my own Engineering Consultancy, I'm not as smart as Carlo but I did go to 'yooni' and got a couple of worthless bits of paper. I served for 7 years in Her Majesties Royal Air Force.

• Like 3

Im near Cincinnati Ohio.. born and raised here.. 

I'm a poker and sports degen 😉 

father of 2 lovely monsters

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 50centCSC said:

Im near Cincinnati Ohio.. born and raised here.. 

I'm a poker and sports degen 😉 

father of 2 lovely monsters

Cool brother....  I lived in Covington, KY over the river for a year between 1987 and 1988. Know Cincinnati very well and would love to get back there one day for a visit. Got my name on a brick in the wall (sponsor) near the stadium there.... haha

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lambotothemoon said:

I'm from the UK and I'm in the UK.

It's a dump, but it's my dump. Rule Britannia etc.

I run my own Engineering Consultancy, I'm not as smart as Carlo but I did go to 'yooni' and got a couple of worthless bits of paper. I served for 7 years in Her Majesties Royal Air Force.

Great to have you here LTTM 🙂

I just went back to UK recently to Manchester to see my folks.  Got to see the first MU match of the season too....  better than we played yesterday.... 

Currently, in Atlanta, Georgia. Moved from Detroit, Michigan about 5 years ago. Loving being a lurker in these threads.

• Like 3

I’m on the east coast (formerly many hours west) in the US. Travel has become my fun (planning and actual travel) the last couple of years.  The Azores was my last trip and Italy in the winter will be my next. And when CSC takes off, you will find me swimming amongst the rays and sharks in Bora Bora. :sun_bespectacled:

Edited by mycryptodream
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Born Philippines, raised in the lovely city of Rotterdam, Netherlands. A degree in business administration and full time slave to the system. I absolutely love being in intelligent company, not because I feel like I belong there, but because I feel like it's essential to growth. Here's to hoping for the best, preparing for the worst!

• Like 2

I'm from and live in Northeast PA.  I own a consulting firm for almost 20 years that specializes in new car dealership fixed operations.  That is, the service and parts departments.  I've had clients throughout the entire US and Canada.  I do not; nor ever have advertised my services (word of mouth only).  I believe that your results speak for themselves and if you do what you say you can do, your clients will pay it forward and recommend you (which is the only way you can get me).  I've been blessed in that I usually am turning down clients more than I take them.

Oh, and I'm a HUGE supporter of XRP & CSC!!!!!      

• Like 2

Grew up about an hour west of Chicago. Moved to Eastern TN just over 4 years ago and love it.

• Like 2

Live in New Zealand and also originally from Manchester. It rains so much here I never get homesick.

• Like 3

half Central European half Eastern European living in Switzerland. Ex banker, now Asset Managment employee. Ex cook. Gun enthusiast. Ex wannabe discretionary trader now systematic approaches in FX and indices. XRP maximalist. Uhm... what else.. oh yeah, good looking, big ego 😛

• Like 3

I’m a proud Aussie and Dad. Glad to see everyone from around the world in here.

I have money in two coins only CSC and XRP.

I am very bullish in my chances for both to moon!

• Like 4

South of Sweden, I have my fiats invested in XRP, VET and CSC. FTM I only buy CSC :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Zenkert
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

half Central European half Eastern European living in Switzerland. Ex banker, now Asset Managment employee. Ex cook. Gun enthusiast. Ex wannabe discretionary trader now systematic approaches in FX and indices. XRP maximalist. Uhm... what else.. oh yeah, good looking, big ego 😛

Reminds me of a guy in XRPchat . . . that got banned . . . 😉

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Zenkert said:

Reminds me of a guy in XRPchat . . . that got banned . . . 😉

Same guy. Teddybear here. Just using my twitter handle 😉

Wazzup my friend? @Zenkert

Edited by dabiggapicta
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1