Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
50centCSC

Ripple's XRP vs Casinocoin's CSC

Recommended Posts

anyone that wants to help spread and share my videos across the different mediums please do! my goal is to bring traffic to CSCchat.com so they can learn more and understand what it is.. thanks for any and all support!

Edited by 50centCSC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 50centCSC said:

anyone that wants to help spread and share my videos across the different mediums please do! my goal is to bring traffic to CSCchat.com so they can learn more and understand what it is.. thanks for any and all support!

Yes - just shared on my thread at The Bitcoin Pub

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great perspective! And that's just with very shy 0.04 cent per csc , with wider adaptation CSC could reach even higher numbers, long term double digit ? It's Possible.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marco said:

Great perspective! And that's just with very shy 0.04 cent per csc , with wider adaptation CSC could reach even higher numbers, long term double digit ? It's Possible.

it's very possible.. no reason this can't pump to 10c with the perfect storm short term.. and long term this has the makings to be very special

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is insane! :scare:

 

CASINOCOIN!!!!!!

 

Excellent Video Man @50centCSC

Edited by 777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 7:36 PM, Marco said:

Great perspective! And that's just with very shy 0.04 cent per csc , with wider adaptation CSC could reach even higher numbers, long term double digit ? It's Possible.

meh. my fomo always goes like this: The more I have, the less price increase I need.... dayummm hahahahahaaa

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dabiggapicta said:

meh. my fomo always goes like this: The more I have, the less price increase I need.... dayummm hahahahahaaa

Totally get you... I told myself when I reach my target then that will be it... I just keep setting new TargetSss

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 12:36 PM, Marco said:

Great perspective! And that's just with very shy 0.04 cent per csc , with wider adaptation CSC could reach even higher numbers, long term double digit ? It's Possible.

I’d have a tremendously hard time not selling everything I have at .04 lol. I’d want the money bad but then would start dreaming of .08 lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marco said:

Totally get you... I told myself when I reach my target then that will be it... I just keep setting new TargetSss

200% overshot my September 2018 target. And will buy again next month

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

200% overshot my September 2018 target. And will buy again next month

Don't want to think by how much I overshot my initial target ... Makes me want to get more ahhaha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KMACMcGrath said:

I’d have a tremendously hard time not selling everything I have at .04 lol. I’d want the money bad but then would start dreaming of .08 lol. 

There is a simple rule I've learned in crypto... Sell 10% of your stash at 100% of your investment. 

Assuming you bought 1 mil at 6 sat , that is 0.06 BTC, put a sell order of 100k CSC at 60 sat. You will get your btc back and rest is free CSC to hodl long. 

You can keep selling 10% (900k ) at new target price such as 600 sat , and then another at 6000 sat and so on.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marco said:

There is a simple rule I've learned in crypto... Sell 10% of your stash at 100% of your investment. 

Assuming you bought 1 mil at 6 sat , that is 0.06 BTC, put a sell order of 100k CSC at 60 sat. You will get your btc back and rest is free CSC to hodl long. 

You can keep selling 10% (900k ) at new target price such as 600 sat , and then another at 6000 sat and so on.

damn... I'm too greedy for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Marco said:

Don't want to think by how much I overshot my initial target ... Makes me want to get more ahhaha

It doesn't help to know, that one will.possibly not be able to unload 50mio CSC at 0.1 USd and not screw up the entire market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

It doesn't help to know, that one will.possibly not be able to unload 50mio CSC at 0.1 USd and not screw up the entire market

That is why you do if gradually, not all at once in smal daily percentage of total volume 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 5:45 AM, Marco said:

That is why you do if gradually, not all at once in smal daily percentage of total volume 🙂

but... but... but.... I just wanna sell it all at once at the same price and retire the same day 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dabiggapicta said:

but... but... but.... I just wanna sell it all at once at the same price and retire the same day 😄

but but but it wont be possible 😛 unless we reach bilion volume, your 1 mil csc at 1 USD wont make much of an impact 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×