Sign in to follow this  
Robocrab85

Suggestion. BRM deposits using credit card

Hi,

I just watched a youtube video and a guy there said that BRM will work like this:

Download BRM -> do KYC -> go to some exchange -> get csc on exchance -> send csc to BRM -> gamble

I am not a big gambler, but i thought to myself that i would never go through that process. Its just so complicated. I have to go through KYC on BRM, after that again on exchange, i dont know if i can trust the exchange, suppose i am an idiot and i send csc to the wrong BRM address, etc.

What i want to suggest is to do direct deposits on brm using cc, connecting through API to exchange. That way there will be no need to do double KYC or to register on some unknown exchange to get csc and i can instantly gamble with csc using cc.

I think technically its easy to implement and could benefit csc. Just a  suggestion.

12 minutes ago, Robocrab85 said:

Hi,

I just watched a youtube video and a guy there said that BRM will work like this:

Download BRM -> do KYC -> go to some exchange -> get csc on exchance -> send csc to BRM -> gamble

I am not a big gambler, but i thought to myself that i would never go through that process. Its just so complicated. I have to go through KYC on BRM, after that again on exchange, i dont know if i can trust the exchange, suppose i am an idiot and i send csc to the wrong BRM address, etc.

What i want to suggest is to do direct deposits on brm using cc, connecting through API to exchange. That way there will be no need to do double KYC or to register on some unknown exchange to get csc and i can instantly gamble with csc using cc.

I think technically its easy to implement and could benefit csc. Just a  suggestion.

You will be able to buy CSC with Credit and Debt card in the BRM.

But also send from an exchange. 

Its made for both crypto people and the everyday guy that just wants to gamble and have no interest in trading. 

Edited by Venom
  • Like 2